Gameday thread Jaguars at Cardinals 11-26-17

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you expect today? Will the Cards start out slow?

Will the Oline give BG time to throw? Will the Jags have some tape from last game to game plan and shut him down?

Will the Oline get the run game going?

Will the Dline get any kind of pressure on the QB to force mistakes?

Will the ST's continue to be below average?

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
IMHO:
Cards will not start slow, yet...

BG will, unfortunately, not have lots of time to throw (but will use his legs effectively to buy some time);

Jags D won’t allow much room to run;

BG will make some mistakes due to pressure;

STs will be their usual abysmal.

Guess I’m a true fan—no reason to feel the Cards win today except that I believe they will. And afterwards we can all feel good while simultaneously worrying about how another W will ruin their draft positioning. Looking forward to it! ;)

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss ESPN Staff Writer

Larry Fitzgerald was given the news during his media gaggle Friday that Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey injured his hand and won't be playing Sunday. Fitz then had this to say: “I mean, Jalen Ramsey with one hand is better with 95 percent of the cornerbacks in the league.”

Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald said Friday he has no interest in trying to block former teammate and current Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell on Sunday: “I hope there's no scenario where I have to see him. Just at the coin toss and that's about it, and after the game for a picture. Other than that, I don't want him anywhere near me. That's a matchup I don't want to see.”

Earlier this week, Calais Campbell said he wanted Larry Fitzgerald's jersey after Sunday's game. On Friday, Fitzgerald said no problem. "Oh for Calais, anything. Anything. I didn't' know he wanted it. Yeah, if he wants it, he's more than welcome to have it. Hopefully he'll trade for a no tackle-for-loss, no sack game, and I'll give him a jersey for the rest of the season."

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on playing Jaguars, who are ranked first in the NFL in points allowed per game: "If you're putting points up against these guys, you're playing pretty well.”

Cardinals WR John Brown and DT Corey Peters will not play Sunday against Jacksonville, coach Bruce Arians said.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
At the beginning of the year, who would've thought the Cards would be 5 point underdogs at home to Jax?