Gameday thread Jaguars at Cardinals 11-26-17

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Never expected a first place team to come out and squirt the mattress that way, but that's why they play the game.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
See this is the dumbness of this. You agree ...just because I syaye It differently. The funny Thing is. I have been right about 80% of my complaints. Just say it where you guys dont like it
I'm a fan of the team, not the coach and would never abandon the team. We see people make threats like yours all the time. I can't recall ever seeing anyone follow through and I simply said part of me wants Arians back, just to see if you will follow through on your threat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dawson ............ You da man.

Foster is a keeper IMO and should get some more snaps.

Gabbert bought himself some more starts. It took Palmer 6 games to get good in this offense and Gabbert hasn't had hardly any reps for the first 8 games of the year. Hopefully his captain check down tendencies are part of the learning curve with this Offense.

Chandler Jones is worth every penny.

Honey Badger has lost at least one step but he still has some great FB instincts, just don't think they are worth what his contract is worth.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the team, not the coach and would never abandon the team. We see people make threats like yours all the time. I can't recall ever seeing anyone follow through and I simply said part of me wants Arians back, just to see if you will follow through on your threat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

He wont he quit earlier in the year too, but yet here he is. FAKE NEWS!

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well that was an interesting last couple of minutes of the game. :p