Emmitt, Vanden Bosch Leading Workouts Today

Jim O

Reaction score
As I was coming into the office today, I noticed about 20 guys working out. Two specific players that I saw when I walked by were Emmitt and KVB.

There were many other guys out there as well.

Can we start tomorrow?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hey man, it's cool that you drop little things like this to us info-starved fans. Is it a big deal? No, just some guys working out. Will we make it a big deal? Of course!!! Do we think you rock for bringing us this info in an otherwise barren football day? Hells yeah!!! :thumbup:

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout
Hey man, it's cool that you drop little things like this to us info-starved fans. Is it a big deal? No, just some guys working out. Will we make it a big deal? Of course!!! Do we think you rock for bringing us this info in an otherwise barren football day? Hells yeah!!! :thumbup:

To compare:

Last year at this time, there were about 5-10 guys working out.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Not to mention it is supposed to be 115 freaking degrees out there today.

5 or 50 any players busting their butts out there should be commended. I hope that they know as fans we appreciate thier effort.

Thanks guys!

:wave:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Angel
Not to mention it is supposed to be 115 freaking degrees out there today.

5 or 50 any players busting their butts out there should be commended. I hope that they know as fans we appreciate thier effort.

Thanks guys!

:wave:

Seriously, I think twice about walking across the parking lot to get to my car. I couldn't imagine practicing football in this heat.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Like I said, Jim...I love being informed, even if it's trivial details (which, of course, it's not trivial...working out is important, if not 'flashy'). Good work :thumbup:

AZ1766

Veteran
Reaction score
Yep Jim,
We do appreciate it!!!!
If it is turning your head as a member of the organization and makes you take note of it, it means something is different something is going on, and that is always good news!!!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Nice to see KVB (fine Nebraska product that he is) paying dividends in the offseason.

If he was working out at the Tempe complex today, I'll bet he was wishing he was back in Nebraska. Come to think of it, I wish I was there also.

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Nice to see KVB (fine Nebraska product that he is) paying dividends in the offseason.

If you thought he was a big dude the last two years, he is even bigger this year. He has not lost a step though.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Omohundro
If you thought he was a big dude the last two years, he is even bigger this year. He has not lost a step though.

I remember the splash KVB made a couple of years ago. I do think he is going be a more than solid DE for us this year. He will at least be as good as Holliday.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jo and I have been doen the facility a number of times this offseason.

Without fail we see KVB there, arriving or just leaving. Every time

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim Omohundro
As I was coming into the office today, I noticed about 20 guys working out. Two specific players that I saw when I walked by were Emmitt and KVB.

There were many other guys out there as well.

Good Stuff!! Thanks for the info Jim O!!

Can we start tomorrow?

No arguments here! :D

Seriously could somebody post a clock to countdown until training camp starts!! I NEED FOOTBALL!!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously could somebody post a clock to countdown until training camp starts!! I NEED FOOTBALL!!
Close enough to do the math without brain-ache. Today's the 9th. Camp opens July 25th. 16 days and counting down.

(And no cracks about screwing up the Phoenix vs. Glendale temps differences please).