Chris Young is awesome

OP
OP
coyoteshockeyfan

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good outing by Owings. He was really tired in that 5th inning and started to struggle but was very impressive none the less.

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
Yep great first start by Owings. I was very impressed. He's a fast worker too, like Greg Maddux. I love guys like that.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yep great first start by Owings. I was very impressed. He's a fast worker too, like Greg Maddux. I love guys like that.

Yeah... who was the dude last year who took like 30 seconds -1 minute between pitches? That drove me nuts

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Yeah... who was the dude last year who took like 30 seconds -1 minute between pitches? That drove me nuts
I know who you're talking about, he was on the Mets, right? I forget his name, but I remember that and it drove me nuts too. They had it on SportsCenter and it was something like 50+ seconds inbetween pitches.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Great play by Tracy there to get Kearns out. Showed great patience and made a good throw.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Tracy gloves the pop-up in foul territory and the D-Backs manage to get out of the inning without giving up any runs thanks to Tracy's nice play getting Kearns out going home.

T7 5-0 D-Backs. Things are looking much, much better tonight.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's nice to see that two starters have 0.00 for an ERA on the season

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just got in and glad to see the Diamondbacks winning 5-0. Does it look like Micah has a chance of staying on the team?

OP
OP
coyoteshockeyfan

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got in and glad to see the Diamondbacks winning 5-0. Does it look like Micah has a chance of staying on the team?
Short answer, yes. He obviously has competition with Gonzalez also looking good but if he gets sent back down to AAA when Johnson comes back his stay down there probably won't be an extended one.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Yes, he only gave up 1 hit tonight. He will no doubt remain in the rotation at least until RJ makes his return.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Hey phxchris, nice link in your sig. I watched that yesterday and it nearly made me cry in joy. It was nice to watch the entire inning again. Hopefully we will get to experience another WS soon.