Cards/Hags GAME THREAD! SEASON Finale! Beanie/Rhodes/Kolb out!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
There's been a lot of slipping or falling down today, wonder if there's something going on with the field

I was thinking the same thing. They will have only 24 hours to get it ready for the Fiesta Bowl. Wonder if they didn't treat it the same way they usually do.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm fine with that one Levi..... Protect your QB big boy.

You still suck at your main job though.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for Levi. No issue miss or not

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Wouldn't you agree that our defense has played much better upon late and that possibly is a more significant contributing factor to our turnaround than a change at QB? The defense is only giving up 17 ppg in its last 8 games and 26 ppg the first 7 games. Besides, Kolb played in that stretch against Dallas with similar results (except no turnovers).

I understand where you're coming from; however, I'm less than impressed with Skelton's inconsistent play and wild inaccuracy. There's much more to the story when you discuss the overall record when Skelton starts.

I agree with most of what you say, but the QB can make an entire team play better. Just ask Indy, PM make their defense better. I am not sitting here trying to defend JS QB play. If you read the entire premise you'll see I was talking about trading him for a fourth round pick.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Dude.... the Falcons are CRUSHING the Bucs.

81yd TD run by Turner. 40 something to nothing.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
The only time Levi Brown is affective at protecting his QB is after the play is dead. And he picks up a personal foul. What a pathetic joke he has been.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Here is a thought...this is probably Levi Browns last game as a Cardinal.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only time Levi Brown is affective at protecting his QB is after the play is dead. And he picks up a personal foul. What a pathetic joke he has been.

Nothing wrong with that penalty.. Nothing at all.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're probably right Zeno. Unless he is willing to cut his pay and move to RT.

Bingo... He's graded as the worst OT.. Gonna have no choice but to take pay cut no matter where he goes. So he'll be cheap. Thus he stays IMO.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
There's been a lot of slipping or falling down today, wonder if there's something going on with the field

That happens every home game.

Hope it doesn't interfere with what could be a great offensive show tomorrow night at the Fiesta Bowl.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
who comes up with these dumb commercials...Grandma(mom? I don't remember) watching a Browns game and grandson calls in "hey MOM, pack your bags we are going to the Superbowl and Browns fan is happy?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Bingo... He's graded as the worst OT.. Gonna have no choice but to take pay cut no matter where he goes. So he'll be cheap. Thus he stays IMO.

If he doesn't return ...... He will probably be the starting LG in next years Pro-Bowl.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that penalty.. Nothing at all.
I agree with you Shane that that is what an O-linemen should do for his QB. It's just that Levi has sucked so bad and that seemed to sum up his career. Not getting the job done when it counts and finishing with a little too late for no real gain.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

Unless he just loves AZ I am willing to bet he will hope a change of scenery will do him good and he'll be elsewhere.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
who comes up with these dumb commercials...Grandma(mom? I don't remember) watching a Browns game and grandson calls in "hey MOM, pack your bags we are going to the Superbowl and Browns fan is happy?

It's the only way she would get to the SB

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison