Cards/Hags GAME THREAD! SEASON Finale! Beanie/Rhodes/Kolb out!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I agree with most of what you say, but the QB can make an entire team play better. Just ask Indy, PM make their defense better. I am not sitting here trying to defend JS QB play. If you read the entire premise you'll see I was talking about trading him for a fourth round pick.

I did not read that. I just know you've been stern in your support for Skelton.

As for Peyton v. Skelton: I think the two are apples and oranges. Ones a dominant force who wins 12-14 games nearly every season and factors into their victories by blowing out the opposition with uncanny skill (often while playing with a bad defense). The other is a raw player who may or may not be good in this league.

I still would keep Skelton on the squad as a reserve next season unless someone wows us with a great offer for a trade. Highly doubt that'll happen.

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

As for Peyton v. Skelton: I think the two are apples and oranges. Ones a dominant force who wins 12-14 games nearly every season and factors into their victories by blowing out the opposition with uncanny skill (often while playing with a bad defense). The other is a raw player who may or may not be good in this league.

I still would keep Skelton on the squad as a reserve next season unless someone wows us with a great offer for a trade. Highly doubt that'll happen.

PM was 3-13 his first year, with either 22 or 28 picks

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Stern??? I'll admit I am rooting for the kid but, all I have ever said is that I think he has a higher ceiling than does KK. I have no idea what he will develop into. I think we can all agree that we need an up-grade at the QB position if were going to get to the next level.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Sackin' Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Skelton has put together a pretty terrible resume of game film this year. I can't imagine that any FO would be foolish enough to give up anything of value for him

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
If I have to look at Pete Carroll one more time with that cocky, smug look on his face I'm going to scream.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There's been a lot of slipping or falling down today, wonder if there's something going on with the field

This is a common occurrence for every game played at UoP. I don't know why they don't look at putting in some stouter sod because both teams have players consistently slipping around like they're on ice in every game I've watched this season (including last years Bowl games).

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Ask and I shall receive..... Housler drops it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Now I know why Skelator throws high passes. If he hits the receiver in the numbers they drop it.