Cardinals sign S Eddie Pleasant

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Still no WR
God I hate you Wilks
They signed a WR last week...people were hopeful...then they released that WR because another DB was needed from the PS...then that DB was inactive for Thursday's game. Head scratching, to say the least.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They signed a WR last week...people were hopeful...then they released that WR because another DB was needed from the PS...then that DB was inactive for Thursday's game. Head scratching, to say the least.

So we accomplished nothing ...I freaking hate you Wilks

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Almost as bad as the time they drafted that safety in the 5th round, cut him so they could keep the world's worst punter on the roster while he was injured, then cut that punter after he healed up.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

He served his purpose. He provided the intel they needed to defeat the Vikings.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah.....when I think of a need on the Cardinals roster, the first thing that pops into my mind is another SAFETY!

Woo hoo!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
1-15 is the BEST we can hope for

Hoping for wins now is the wrong thing to do...they aren't going to the playoffs...the best they can do is go for 1st pick and turn that pick into a haul of solid players.

Then fire Wilks and start over

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson