Tank You Monti Ossenfort

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
perfect job - spectacular job - from stripping down the roster to getting rid of dobbs at the perfect time - from the multiple inexplicable 4th down choices/distasters to keeping kyler out and sacrificing clayton tune in that one game - from saving up all that cash to not spending it right away - all of it guaranteeing us the first player off the board that wasn't a qb - a top shelf #1 wide receiver who was the #1 talent in many minds - i mean forget about it

freakin masterclass

and granted the texans balled out - but no one saw that coming so im not tripping - especially when we have 4 freaking picks in rounds 2 and 3 today - again - forget about it

you can call me an overly optimistic hippie on two gummy bears - but a wildcard is fully within reach this year - so tank you monti ossenfort

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Had me right up until the end. We were 0-6 in the division last year and had the third-worst point differential in the NFL last year. Maybe we’ll be in the hunt at Christmastime.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Had me right up until the end. We were 0-6 in the division last year and had the third-worst point differential in the NFL last year. Maybe we’ll be in the hunt at Christmastime.
im not going to hit you with a bunch of hopeful ifs amigo - but id like to add a legit badass running back to compliment and preserve conner - that happens and we're definitely hunting imo

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not gonna rip the team for last year, it was a planned tank. Nowhere to go but up, usually its a two year rebuild process to turn over the roster and install players to fit scheme. The heart of the team showed last year when they lost games but showed fight and heart in just about every one. We get 8 wins this year, prob miss playoffs, but build further until next offseason. If we get juice up the pass rush and solidify the lines, we'll be fine.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
perfect job - spectacular job - from stripping down the roster to getting rid of dobbs at the perfect time - from the multiple inexplicable 4th down choices/distasters to keeping kyler out and sacrificing clayton tune in that one game - from saving up all that cash to not spending it right away - all of it guaranteeing us the first player off the board that wasn't a qb - a top shelf #1 wide receiver who was the #1 talent in many minds - i mean forget about it

freakin masterclass

and granted the texans balled out - but no one saw that coming so im not tripping - especially when we have 4 freaking picks in rounds 2 and 3 today - again - forget about it

you can call me an overly optimistic hippie on two gummy bears - but a wildcard is fully within reach this year - so tank you monti ossenfort

You must be registered for see images attach
and a victory over the cowpies