Cardinals at Brown gameday thread 10-17-2021

PlayerHater

Veteran
Reaction score
Posts that don’t age well
Not really, I said sometimes which is true. I like him a lot, I'm glad he is our QB and I think he is super talented but he often gets scarred and runs backwards away from assumed pressure and loses yards, falls down, gets sacked etc.. when he could simply step up into the pocket. Anyone who watches this team every week knows this.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I hate that they're not doing a post game with the national guys lately. I wanted to see a days recap with them and to hear them talk about the game.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not really, I said sometimes which is true. I like him a lot, I'm glad he is our QB and I think he is super talented but he often gets scarred and runs backwards away from assumed pressure and loses yards, falls down, gets sacked etc.. when he could simply step up into the pocket. Anyone who watches this team every week knows this.
Your goofy he stepped into the pocket and got hit they were collapsing it inside. 4td passes and zero turnovers… always some tough guy calling people bitch when he would smoke your ass!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson