Beerz

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How's that new kid doing? Keeping your ass up at night I hope. Got 2 boys and spent many a sleepless night walking the floors soothing a crying baby.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
How's that new kid doing? Keeping your ass up at night I hope. Got 2 boys and spent many a sleepless night walking the floors soothing a crying baby.

Haha yea, it is sooo awsome... Everyone kept telling how cool it was and I "thought" I understood what they meant... Boy was I wrong, there isnt a better thing...

It has been alittle tuff but he is a very good baby, My wife went through 21 hours of labor, only to have a C-section(not to be mistaken with a section-11)...

She is very sore, and cant go up the stairs, so I am pretty mush a single parent right now(good for braggin rights).

He had a full head of hair, and was 6 lbs even!

I know he is alittle young still(5 days old) but I tried to get him to hold the PS2 contoller, so I could get him a head start on John Madden Football!!! :thumbup:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Oh and his Cardinal hat FITS, so he is DOOMED to be a Cardinal fan from birth!

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Congrats. You never know love until you look into your baby's eyes for the first time. Then there is no doubt.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Re: Re: Beerz

Originally posted by BEERZ
Haha yea, it is sooo awsome... Everyone kept telling how cool it was and I "thought" I understood what they meant... Boy was I wrong, there isnt a better thing...

It has been alittle tuff but he is a very good baby, My wife went through 21 hours of labor, only to have a C-section(not to be mistaken with a section-11)...

She is very sore, and cant go up the stairs, so I am pretty mush a single parent right now(good for braggin rights).

I know he is alittle young still(5 days old) but I tried to get him to hold the PS2 contoller, so I could get him a head start on John Madden Football!!! :thumbup:

My wife was in labor for 22 hours and then had a c-section. Isn't that c-section procedure scary as all hell. Was for me.

But fatherhood . . . wow! It's the hardenst thing I've ever had to do in my life (now that we have two bundles of joy) but oh so worth it. Just the same, just had a vasectomy last week. Didn't hurt.

Congrats, Beerz!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Beerz

Originally posted by BEERZ

<p>The first thing I bought for my son when he was born was a baseball. I waited until he was 6 mo.'s old before I bought the glove though.:thumbup:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Beerz

Originally posted by red desert
My wife was in labor for 22 hours and then had a c-section. Isn't that c-section procedure scary as all hell. Was for me.

But fatherhood . . . wow! It's the hardenst thing I've ever had to do in my life (now that we have two bundles of joy) but oh so worth it. Just the same, just had a vasectomy last week. Didn't hurt.

Congrats, Beerz!

OMG, I am a solidly built 250 pounder and she is 115 soakin wet, and durring that operation I was this biggest sissy! She is by far tuffer than me!

I watched the whole thing and I was pretty shaken up after cuz I was so worried about her....

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by General Chaos
Suggs is the man. Sorry just wanted to turn this into a suggs debate.

I just hope Leftwich is gone so we dont have to take him bye default...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn