Arizona Cardinals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Pregame thread. 11/26/23-12/2/23

Reaction score
I've been going to that dumb thing for 40 years. It's 85% the same every year, and it's still one of the milestone weekends where I'm mad when I miss it. 10/10 experience.

It's weird when someone has lived here for 10+ years and say they've never been.

I'll be the guy with three tweens trailing him asking when we can eat.
I've lived here 40 years & have never been. We used to go to the Ostrich Festival & the Gilbert Days parade every year but they are not the same as they used to be. I loved the Ostrich Festival when it was in downtown Chandler. We've always lived near walking distance of it. It's not the same anymore now that they moved it. Plus our kids are adults now.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I've lived here 40 years & have never been. We used to go to the Ostrich Festival & the Gilbert Days parade every year but they are not the same as they used to be. I loved the Ostrich Festival when it was in downtown Chandler. We've always lived near walking distance of it. It's not the same anymore now that they moved it. Plus our kids are adults now.
that small town feel just aint there any more is it

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who cares? As I said recently height is overblown. 95% of passes rely on you getting open, not being tall enough to outjump a DB.

If catch radius is your issue then speed helps and we have plenty of speed. Also any WR of this team would need a 10 yard catch radius the way Kyler is throwing.
I think what hurts us is we have too many receivers from the same mold. We need a bigger 50/50 catch receiver for ( because) of Kyler even with Wilson on this roster.
I’m willing to let Brown walk and bring in a guy like Pittman. Add MHJ, a healthy Wilson, Moore/Dortch, McBride and now we have a bonifide receiving room. One would HAVE to think this group would make Kyler better.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know what we should expect from Murray next Sunday with the receiving group in this condition?
Should be smart running the ball at least 60%

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Who's Watt going to line up against?

A banged up Paris Johnson

But if you watch film he's not just going to swim by our rookie - he's not just going to bull rush our rookie - he's going to stunt - in between Hernandez and I promised not to say his name for a whole month

Watt ends up with AT LEAST 2 sacks on Sunday - probably 3

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Who's Watt going to line up against?

A banged up Paris Johnson

But if you watch film he's not just going to swim by our rookie - he's not just going to bull rush our rookie - he's going to stunt - in between Hernandez and I promised not to say his name for a whole month

Watt ends up with AT LEAST 2 sacks on Sunday - probably 3
And he whom you cannot name has proven to be very poor at picking up stunts...his primary weakness

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members