SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 12/10/23-12/16/23

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I literally cannot recall if we've ever worn white at State Farm. I would say no, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I think you’re right. When they were in St. Louis, they routinely wore white the first month or two of the season when it was hot & humid on that Busch turf. They would also wear white against the Cowboys at home just to force the Cowboys into their blue jerseys, which they just weren’t comfortable in. Once it got cold in St. Louis, they would go back to their home red jerseys.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

Ill put this here from PFFs Offensive line rankings (Cards at #26) (presented with the usual disclaimers on PFF rankings)​

a 68 grade basically is below average. And he is the best of the five!!

Best player: Will Hernandez

• Hernandez is on pace to earn the highest PFF grade of his career (68.0), which ranks 21st among guards after 14 weeks.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Ill put this here from PFFs Offensive line rankings (Cards at #26) (presented with the usual disclaimers on PFF rankings)​

a 68 grade basically is below average. And he is the best of the five!!

Best player: Will Hernandez

• Hernandez is on pace to earn the highest PFF grade of his career (68.0), which ranks 21st among guards after 14 weeks.
Was just listening to the Bill Barnwell show and his guest (another metric guy at ESPN) said that PJJ ranked extremely low among RTs in pass block win rate.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Was just listening to the Bill Barnwell show and his guest (another metric guy at ESPN) said that PJJ ranked extremely low among RTs in pass block win rate.
the optimist in me figures that PJJ will likely improve next year and beyond -- hopefully significantly

but Will H and the others are who they are

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson