An 11 year old's perspective......

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For the third time my son offers his mock draft to the public.

Cardinals Mock Draft:

Round 1: For the thirteenth pick of 2012 draft the Arizona Cardinals Select…. Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
I think we need to rebuild on defense more than offense because Our Defense has been messed up by having the 3-4 Defense. Its time to rebuild and make a change. If this pick doesn’t happen then Arizona will have Quinton Coples Come to The valley of the Sun.

Note: NO Second rounder thanks to The Eagles who totally ripped us off for Kevin Kolb.

Round 3: For the Eightieth Pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals Select Tony Bergstrom, Utah, OT

Round 4: For the 112th pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Nate Potter, OT, Boise State.

Round 5: For 151st pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select… Marquis Maze, WR, Alabama.
2 Words: Fitzgerald’s backup.

Round 6: For the 177th pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select… Nick Foles, QB, Arizona.
Face It Kolb Can’t Help we need to draft a QB to Backup Skelton
And For Our Second pick of round 6
Vick Ballard, Miss. St., RB
3 Words: Running back needed

Round 7:
Dwight Jones, WR, UNC
We might need another wideout if we lose one.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Round 3: For the Eightieth Pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals Select Tony Bergstrom, Utah, OT

I like it. The old Air Force Base here in Austin was called Bergstrom. That would be a good omen. Like in 1998 when I got a new license plate for my truck with the symbols J162RP. (2 Reach Playoffs)

:stick:

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
For the third time my son offers his mock draft to the public.

Cardinals Mock Draft:

Round 1: For the thirteenth pick of 2012 draft the Arizona Cardinals Select…. Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
I think we need to rebuild on defense more than offense because Our Defense has been messed up by having the 3-4 Defense. Its time to rebuild and make a change. If this pick doesn’t happen then Arizona will have Quinton Coples Come to The valley of the Sun.

Note: NO Second rounder thanks to The Eagles who totally ripped us off for Kevin Kolb.

Round 4: For the 112th pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Nate Potter, OT, Boise State.

Round 5: For 151st pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select… Marquis Maze, WR, Alabama.
2 Words: Fitzgerald’s backup.

Round 6: For the 177th pick of the 2012 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select… Nick Foles, QB, Arizona.
Face It Kolb Can’t Help we need to draft a QB to Backup Skelton
And For Our Second pick of round 6
Vick Ballard, Miss. St., RB
3 Words: Running back needed

Round 7:
Dwight Jones, WR, UNC
We might need another wideout if we lose one.

God, I capitalized WAYYYY too much back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard