Priscos folly - goal is 60%

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
This is the gold standard for professional sports predictions. Dude makes a living for years , I don’t think he is a bad dude , the best of the best on their best week, well, kind of suck, I mean I wouldn’t want them leading my army or my 1st armored division of tankers into war or anything.

Mr T was the best ever, he predicted pain! Appeared to be correct.

I think coach Rogers and previous Cardinal players will lead the effort, with most experience against the Niners and the NFCW. niners are a tough nut to crack, but the NFCW is not as great as the last few years.

I will not concede, actually I’m hopeful. Because we have the run game I mean actual Running back as a primary weapon and that makes everything else better. A run game is the engine of offense , pass game may be fuel injected turbo. Trick plays - a lil nitro, but they are just fun to look at , if the engine ain’t humming.

keeps the defense and the special teams rested. So they can adjust steering with rack and pinion, go low low in the transfer case and pull some bull crap up a steep steep hill. May even see the craziest record in the field goal world.

a manure spreader going up a hill kicking the crap out of itself.

have you ever actually read the words to my darling clementine song? She is dead and gone forever, 49er blew her off and kissed her sister. kind of like asking a pansexual to send a list of what they won’t boink.
get er done Cardinals

It was a bounce-back week for me last week with my picks.

Well, kind of.

I went 12-4 straight up, but just 7-9 against the spread. So if you were in a pool picking winners, you did OK with my picks. If you were betting them, not so much.

That brings my season records to 29-19 straight up and 23-24-1 ATS. I need to pick it up picking games against the number.

That's the plan this week. It's time for a double-up, above 60 percent for both.

Arizona Cardinals (+14) at San Francisco 49ers

Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET (Fox, fubo)

The 49ers will have been off for 10 days here, while Arizona is coming off an impressive victory over the Cowboys. They are playing much better than anybody expected. The 49ers, though, are a big challenge. Even so, I think Arizona can hang around in this one. 49ers in it, but it's tighter than expected.

Pick: 49ers 27, Cardinals 21

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...M1Avp4M26CiRUSIl1Jcgm0oDqfL775ex5C9sKO_rvuyTs

Last edited: