2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol after you literally cherry picked your own words leaving out the ones that explicitly showed your position. You’re freaking hilarious with your contradiction.

and I’m certainly having fun at this juncture having you dance. But ultimately I don’t care what you think about luka. I think you’re wrong, but what you think about him matters not an iota to the universe.

It's not cherry picking my own words when you already posted PART OF WHAT I SAID. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was countering by posting the REST of what I said because you were so desperate that you took my words out of context. Speaking of dance I see your twist game is good.

Who said what I think matters? It matters about as much as what you think. LOL. Thanks captain obvious.

It will be OK. The day is almost done.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
ATL is toast if it goes back to Philly.. especially after they lose this one at home. Mark it down.

It will be tough to win their

*checks notes*

3rd game in Philly.

it’s always tough to beat someone three times on their home court in the playoffs, I always say.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wonder if they give Embiid a T for the elbow and another for the confrontation...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's not cherry picking my own word when you already posted PART OF WHAT I SAID. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was countering by posting the REST of what I said because you were so desperate that you took my words out of context. Speaking of dance I see your twist game is good.

Who said what I think matters? It matters about as much as what you think. LOL. Thanks captain obvious.

It will be OK. The day is almost done.
Lol. Enjoy your Friday. (And maybe look at the post before mine where you cherry picked your words)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Someone on the hawks bench 100% left the bench. I don’t think they’re anyone that plays. But he virtually reached the skirmish. He better be suspended.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Enjoy your Friday. (And maybe look at the post before mine where you cherry picked your words)
The original post was ALL my words not just the parts you wanted to hear. LOL.

Have a fantastic rest of your day!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That shot was silly and we’re about to see another choke by Philly.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It will be tough to win their

*checks notes*

3rd game in Philly.

it’s always tough to beat someone three times on their home court in the playoffs, I always say.
Well... As we speak they are maybe making all this a moot point anyhow. I was just indicating that it 'feels' like they need this one tonight. Phily would have this momentum along with it being game 7.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Someone on the hawks bench 100% left the bench. I don’t think they’re anyone that plays. But he virtually reached the skirmish. He better be suspended.

Someone left the bench but they stayed off the court. I think that will save them. Since it all spilled out behind the basket, players were capable of getting over to the skirmish without touching the floor. Touching the floor is what the rule seems to be, at least that's what the commentators were saying.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the 76ers-Hawks series will go seven games with the 7th game in Philadelphia.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Atlanta really doesn’t have a bench

They were in a similar position as the Suns just recently. Barely able to field a 5 man starting unit of NBA level players. They've come a long way. There have been some injuries though that decimated what little depth they had.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson