2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Mann is going to be a problem on Sunday. I would put DA on Batum and Booker on Mann.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Terance Mann (10) has arrived the last two games.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Someone left the bench but they stayed off the court. I think that will save them. Since it all spilled out behind the basket, players were capable of getting over to the skirmish without touching the floor. Touching the floor is what the rule seems to be, at least that's what the commentators were saying.
Huh, if that’s the letter of the law seems dumb

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Kemba is a terrible contract and it’s more expensive than Horford. I’m not sure that pick is worth it considering all the picks they already have.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Huh, if that’s the letter of the law seems dumb

Yup, it has to with how you define the bench area and what constitutes leaving it. Stepping on the playing court is what is viewed as leaving that area so sidestepping to the baseline seems to be allowed.

The bench area is even larger now with each player having their own cooler and separated because of Covid so where the line is drawn as to when a player leaves that area is questionable since there isn't a designated line to step over going from the bench area to baseline.

We'll see what happens but I doubt any suspensions are handed out. That one Hawk was right up in it though, not sure who it was.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In his previous four games Mitchelll has scored 37, 30, 37 and 45 points.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kemba is a terrible contract and it’s more expensive than Horford. I’m not sure that pick is worth it considering all the picks they already have.

Kemba is more moveable than Horford though. Both contracts are pricey. Its kind of like how OKC took on Oubre and Rubio from us, they knew they could flip them again for even more. The pick from Boston is the cost of making Presti work the phones rather than Stevens.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man it would look really really bad if the Clipshow win a championship before the Suns. That cannot happen

Last edited:

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You’re probably right, but Utah’s three point shooting has been insane this half. Mitch, Conley, and now Gobert are clearly limited in movement. And they just lost Game 5 at home.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re probably right, but Utah’s three point shooting has been insane this half. Mitch, Conley, and now Gobert are clearly limited in movement. And they just lost Game 5 at home.

They were hot in game 5's first half from 3 also. Didn't they hit 17 or something? Didn't help them in the second half.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson