2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Trae Young is unbelievable. Maybe the best offensive talent in the league.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seth Curry is on fire right now as 76ers take an 8 point lead with 9:45 in 3rd.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hopefully, this was just an isolated amount of tension between Luka and one guy in the organization. If not? Something tells me this won't be the last time you hear Luka causing strife on his team. There is a professional way to handle these situations and Luka didn't do it. Sounds like Rick is jumping ship before it gets out of hand. Mavs are bringing in Dirk to help influence Luka IMO. It's not just to help find a coach.

If this guy over the next few years turns into a cancer, the Suns dodged a bullet. Especially, with Ayton developing like he has this playoffs.

Report: Luka Doncic taunted Rick Carlisle over who was running team (larrybrownsports.com)

I did and you never throw your coach under the buss in front of everyone. Also, the fact that Carlisle is resigning cannot be overlooked. It appears it was a shock to the organization. Sorry, but Luka has shown some prima donna tendencies and this only adds to that. The fact that the Mavs are bringing in Dirk should be a red flag. Again, this might be an isolated incident but is anybody going to be surprised if something else happens down the road?

you said I was reading into your comments something I wanted to. First, I don’t care what you think, so I’ve got no reason to read anything into your comments.

second, I don’t need to read into your comments bc they’re pretty clear that you believe luka is a problem.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you said I was reading into your comments something I wanted to. First, I don’t care what you think, so I’ve got no reason to read anything into your comments.

second, I don’t need to read into your comments bc they’re pretty clear that you believe luka is a problem.

Dude are you OK? Having a bad day?

Hopefully, this was just an isolated amount of tension between Luka and one guy in the organization.

I hope I am wrong because he is a great player with a huge future.

Does that help your clarity?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Dude are you OK? Having a bad day?

Does that help? Hope your day improves.
Lol. I’m having a great day. I love when people get called on their ish and then try distract by claiming there’s something wrong with the person pointing it out.

words matter. When you say “I hope I’m wrong” that literally means you think he’s a problem but hope it’s not the case. It’s okay for you to admit that you believe luka is a fan and for many people to disagree with you. Some will agree with you too. Just likely the minority.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. I’m having a great day. I love when people get called on their ish and then try distract by claiming there’s something wrong with the person pointing it out.

words matter. When you say “I hope I’m wrong” that literally means you think he’s a problem but hope it’s not the case. It’s okay for you to admit that you believe luka is a fan and for many people to disagree with you. Some will agree with you too. Just likely the minority.

No it means there could be a problem. Not that there is a problem. Wow..for a guy who thinks words matter you seem to not understand them or ignore the ones that don't fit your rant. That last sentence is gibberish. Now excuse me while I wallow that you don't care what I think. LOL.

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And the Celtics let Horford walk because that contract he got offered by the Sixers, at the time, was too rich for them. To take it back on 2 years later and giving up your starting PG and a 1st rounder for it is a real overpay.

If they had some patience they probably could have dumped Kenya on New York without taking on much, if any, salary in return.

Bad move.
Should be illegal for Presti to job a rookie GM like that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
@Covert Rain

“Something tells me this won't be the last time you hear Luka causing strife on his team”

“Sorry, but Luka has shown some prima donna tendencies and this only adds to that. The fact that the Mavs are bringing in Dirk should be a red flag. Again, this might be an isolated incident but is anybody going to be surprised if something else happens down the road”

that’s not “something is wrong.” That’s “luka is a problem.” If you meant otherwise you can correct or clarify, or not. You can keep arguing. Maybe I’m wrong and you’re an enormous luka fanboy in disguise.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Covert Rain

“Something tells me this won't be the last time you hear Luka causing strife on his team”

“Sorry, but Luka has shown some prima donna tendencies and this only adds to that. The fact that the Mavs are bringing in Dirk should be a red flag. Again, this might be an isolated incident but is anybody going to be surprised if something else happens down the road”

that’s not “something is wrong.” That’s “luka is a problem.” If you meant otherwise you can correct or clarify, or not. You can keep arguing. Maybe I’m wrong and you’re an enormous luka fanboy in disguise.

Now you want to cherry pick my words while not caring. BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

"Hopefully, this was just an isolated amount of tension between Luka and one guy in the organization. If not? Something tells me this won't be the last time you hear Luka causing strife on his team.

Pretty strategic of you to leave out the IF part.

"I hope I am wrong because he is a great player with a huge future."

That literally means I don't know. That literally means I hope none of it is true because I think he has a bright future.

Nice try Ouchie. I hate to see what if feels like when you really do care. LOL.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

"Hopefully, this was just an isolated amount of tension between Luka and one guy in the organization. If not? Something tells me this won't be the last time you hear Luka causing strife on his team.

That literally means I don't know. That literally means I hope none of it is true because I think he has a bright future.

lol after you literally cherry picked your own words leaving out the ones that explicitly showed your position. You’re freaking hilarious with your contradiction.

and I’m certainly having fun at this juncture having you dance. But ultimately I don’t care what you think about luka. I think you’re wrong, but what you think about him matters not an iota to the universe.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

“I hope I’m wrong” literally means you believe something but hope it’s not the case.