Suns @ Nuggets Wednesday game thread 3-27-2024

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching the end of the Sixers game, oh Kelly Oubre, that was a moment…

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching the end of the Sixers game, oh Kelly Oubre, that was a moment…
Looked fair to me. Nurse was losing his mind over nothing.

Maxey thing should have been a no call, but it wouldn’t have changed anything.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looked fair to me. Nurse was losing his mind over nothing.

Maxey thing should have been a no call, but it wouldn’t have changed anything.

I was more talking about Oubre ignoring all of his teammates and deciding to dribble into multiple players to try to win the game himself and not even getting a shot off before the buzzer.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The bench is about as good as you can expect for a bunch of minimum salary players.

Do you really not understand how much the cap is limiting the teams ability to improve?

If you were the GM what move would you have made?
They could have invested the resources they did have into at least one semi-competent PG, for one thing. And probably looked at some more interior defensive help, given Nurkic's limitations.

Instead, they brought in a bunch of undersized wings who can't shoot reliably that they had to dump at the deadline... so they could bring in another undersized wing who can't shoot reliably.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
lmao vogel is actually reacting to denver's line up - just put beal back in because of all the shooters they have on the floor - good for frank lol

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thad Young couldn't get off the bench vs the Spurs and now he's in 1st quarter vs the Nuggets. It makes no sense.

I understand injuries happen but Young should have seen more minutes before we needed him to cover so many for Nurkic. Vogel can't manage a rotation for s....

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thad Young couldn't get off the bench vs the Spurs and now he's in 1st quarter vs the Nuggets. It makes no sense.

I understand injuries happen but Young should have seen more minutes before we needed him to cover so many for Nurkic. Vogel can't manage a rotation for s....
Umm, nurk is out and he’s the third string center.

Thad looked awful the few times he has played. He has been decent so far tonight.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Umm, nurk is out and he’s the third string center.

Thad looked awful the few times he has played. He has been decent so far tonight.

He should have seen more minutes when we blew out San Antonio. He could have been used when Eubanks was being useless as well.

He's a new addition, he wasn't going to look great right away. We could have used his size over the last half dozen games but Vogel insisted on Eubanks playing despite poor play. It's Vogel's job to keep guys ready for when they're needed more. He's done a poor job outside of prepping Okogie and Roddy to play PG, which is a joke all on it's own.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will admit suns are showing way more heart tonight then I expected.

It might just be the Denver matchup though, I think they have confidence against them.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He should have seen more minutes when we blew out San Antonio. He could have been used when Eubanks was being useless as well.

He's a new addition, he wasn't going to look great right away. We could have used his size over the last half dozen games but Vogel insisted on Eubanks playing despite poor play. It's Vogel's job to keep guys ready for when they're needed more. He's done a poor job outside of prepping Okogie and Roddy to play PG, which is a joke all on it's own.
You mean the first San Antonio game, yeah maybe.