Suns @ Nuggets Wednesday game thread 3-27-2024

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Let's go Suns. Sooner or later this dissapointing season will end. I think the guys have vacation plans. The FO have work to do...

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You gotta account for the 10 point lead we will carry into the 4th… so 10-15 point loss.
I don't think there is going to be any lead in this game.

I think the Nuggets come out hard to prove last game was a fluke and the Suns fold like a cheap tortilla.

Honestly I am kind of expecting this last 10 games to be a comical disaster, Suns may not win again.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I don't think there is going to be any lead in this game.

I think the Nuggets come out hard to prove last game was a fluke and the Suns fold like a cheap tortilla.

Honestly I am kind of expecting this last 10 games to be a comical disaster, Suns may not win again.
If we were to lose out, we’d probably be out of the top 10, right?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the way Houston is surging right now, I’d think so if they can keep it up.
Wouldn't that be the ultimate humiliation - not even making the playoffs

The three San Antonio games. Suns should have won all three. And they would be the 4 seed right now if that happened

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Barring a major miracle, the Suns look to be worse this season than last season.

I suspect we will see a new GM and coach next season.
The GM is not the problem, no GM could make this big 3 with their salaries work with the 2nd apron.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Frank is talking big pregame, says the Suns will respond tonight. "Our guys will be locked in tonight"

I will believe it when I see it.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe the GM should have told the owner.
Well I agree with you, and I am sure he did tell him.

You could be right he gets rid of him just to shift some blame from himself, and hire his own guy - maybe Isaiah LOL

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The GM is not the problem, no GM could make this big 3 with their salaries work with the 2nd apron.
This team clearly has a problem but I'll be damned if I can state, definitively, just where it lies. My best guess is that it's mostly due to roster construction but finding out it's all on the Head Coach wouldn't shock me either.

On a related subject, am I the only one concerned that Booker's game seems to have tailed off right around the time it leaked out that he and his ex girlfriend were working things out?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be the ultimate humiliation - not even making the playoffs

The three San Antonio games. Suns should have won all three. And they would be the 4 seed right now if that happened

How can you say we should have won all three? The first game… sure. That was an EPIC choke job down the stretch where we led all game by 20. But the second game, the Spurs got out to a 20 point lead, we made a run, then they retook the lead and beat us and the third game, we looked like crap most of the entire game, it was back and forth, then came down to the last minute and they made the plays and we choked… like we do regularly in the fourth quarter.

Now if you want to say we should have won simply because we’ve got the better record, that’s an argument but based on what happened in the games, we just lost to a terrible team, twice at home and once without their best player.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
This team clearly has a problem but I'll be damned if I can state, definitively, just where it lies. My best guess is that it's mostly due to roster construction but finding out it's all on the Head Coach wouldn't shock me either.
I'm going to say it's some from Column A and some from Column B. I don't see that either Jones nor Vogel are particularly competent at their jobs.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So is the bench a problem or not? You crap on this team in every post, but now you're saying the GM isn't a problem?? That's ridiculous.
The bench is about as good as you can expect for a bunch of minimum salary players.

Do you really not understand how much the cap is limiting the teams ability to improve?

If you were the GM what move would you have made?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bench is about as good as you can expect for a bunch of minimum salary players.

Do you really not understand how much the cap is limiting the teams ability to improve?

If you were the GM what move would you have made?
Maybe not bring in Beal?