Suns @ Cavaliers, Monday 3-11-24

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hugeeeeee dub by suns my heart racinggg entire 4th lol great gm by kd and book:)

420 green dream kush rip to a very nice road w heck ya :)

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final Suns 117, Cavs 111

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clutch at the end of game?
No. We were up 6 with 3 minutes left then went ice cold for the last minutes and only won because their player stepped out of bounds, down 2 with 26 seconds left out in front on the break.

But a win is a win. Once again, we’ve reached the point where we’re 11 games above .500. Never gotten to 12 all year. Next game is against Boston… just like last time we had the chance.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Roddy is not a rotation player.

In addition, it's funny when Vogel said he'd get Bol regular minutes a half dozen games back is when his spot in the rotation became really unusual. There's no consistency there at all. He did finally see time but only 10 minutes? That's not right. Especially when we need backup PF and C minutes.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

In addition, it's funny when Vogel said he'd get Bol regular minutes a half dozen games back is when his spot in the rotation became really unusual. There's no consistency there at all. He did finally see time but only 10 minutes? That's not right. Especially when we need backup PF and C minutes.
exactamundo - id like bol rolling with confidence and familiarity heading to the dance - and its not like he doesn't produce he has a very particular set of skills

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Hope Nurk is ok - there is obviously no reason that Eubanks would be in at the end unless Nurk couldn't be on the court.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Our main problem is still defense. The adjustment came way too late, after Garland shot 7/8 for 3s in the 1st. Eubanks follows simple instructions but lacks defensive instincts and spacing awareness after switches, but he is already the best we have. Boxing out for rebounds was an issue too, for the entire team. Dilemma of playing Bol is, if he is not actively involved on O, he is liability on D often. RO's 2 consequetive TOs almost cost us the game, his offense is limited and 3pt shot very streaky. For the team's success, we need Allen's consistent shooting confidence and at least Gordon's off. contribution back to normal. Roddy with more court time to get familiar with the team may become a useful rotation player. As long as our big 3 can play like in this game, provided Allen being consistent, our main concern going forward remains defense, where Okogie, Roddy, Saben can contribute.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I HATE Eubanks and his lousy back tapping rebound the ball you moron!
I’ve grown to hate this too. Sometimes we get it, but there are too many where it seems he could just grab it but he slaps it instead, and it’s not infrequent that it starts a break for the other team. Really I just think eubanks sucks.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

After vogels comments about needing the situation to be right I concentrated on bol defensively tonight. If he got switched onto anyone mobile he completely lost contact with him. I don’t know if his mind wanders or the game is too fast for him, but he was outta position quite a few times defensively in the second half. That’s gonna keep him on the bench if he can’t get it right.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Know how I know this team is winning the nba championship? Because I think out of our entire history, of all the playoff teams this is my least favorite to watch. They aren’t exciting, they play low IQ basketball, and they often seem lazy. So I figure if we are ever going to win a championship it’s just a suns fans tale that it would be with the least liked team. There’s some Arizona sports fan logic to that

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Hope Nurk is ok - there is obviously no reason that Eubanks would be in at the end unless Nurk couldn't be on the court.
They kind of started hack-a-Nurk with Nurk's FT shooting tonight. Besides, we were having around a 6 pts lead, their main weapon would be PnR with Garland, and Nurk is more vulnerable there than Eubanks.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And Sophie needs to be on commentary during more games, especially when Annie is the color commentator. Annie is so dry and dull while Sophie is much more engaging. I hope Sophie makes it to Boston and/or Eddie is calling that game.
I love Sophie….. My wife knows, it’s ok, I get the celebrity pass. Hahaha….

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
After vogels comments about needing the situation to be right I concentrated on bol defensively tonight. If he got switched onto anyone mobile he completely lost contact with him. I don’t know if his mind wanders or the game is too fast for him, but he was outta position quite a few times defensively in the second half. That’s gonna keep him on the bench if he can’t get it right.

Our bigs are frequently out of position on D, that isn't a Bol² problem exclusively. Our defensive schemes are awful for the most part. He needs to be allowed to play through it. Coach him up during breaks and see if it still happens as bad.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Our bigs are frequently out of position on D, that isn't a Bol² problem exclusively. Our defensive schemes are awful for the most part. He needs to be allowed to play through it. Coach him up during breaks and see if it still happens as bad.
He’s not outta position for the same reason as occurs with Nurk and eubanks. Those two end up outta position due to lack of foot speed after they’ve switched onto a guard at the top of the key or are forced to scramble on rotations. What I saw tonight was a guy who for some reason just has a difficult time tracking his assignment. There’s a world of difference.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve liked what I’ve seen outta bol so far. But he kills minutes if he’s as drifty defensively as he was tonight.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
He’s not outta position for the same reason as occurs with Nurk and eubanks. Those two end up outta position due to lack of foot speed after they’ve switched onto a guard at the top of the key or are forced to scramble on rotations. What I saw tonight was a guy who for some reason just has a difficult time tracking his assignment. There’s a world of difference.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve liked what I’ve seen outta bol so far. But he kills minutes if he’s as drifty defensively as he was tonight.
The drifty problem was why he disappeared for a long time after a couple of games early this season. Everyone has a flaw, the game plan needs to cover that to make the player playable for sustained minutes.