Rockets @ Suns Saturday game thread 3-2-2024

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And again, three straight fouls on the rockets when we’re underneath the basket with no calls
Yes, NBA our anti-sons especially when you see the little bump they call on the

If you think the refs are not biased against the suns, then you’re
Not paying attention
Totally. That’s why we’re second in the entire league in FT difference. Because the NBA is Anti-Suns.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't break me.
Lol. I think a lot of people will love it. I just realized 2/3s of the way through that it was going to do something at the end that was going to piss me off.., and. Sadly it did.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally. That’s why we’re second in the entire league in FT difference. Because the NBA is Anti-Suns.
Timing of foul calls and time in the game makes a big difference but I guess that it’s meaningless to you

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Timing of foul calls and time in the game makes a big difference but I guess that it’s meaningless to you
Lol. Okay. Go talk to Laker fans who only shot 9 FTs angaibst us and you’ll get the same whining about calls. It’s beyond lame. Especially when you’re second in the entire league in FTs.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. I think a lot of people will love it. I just realized 2/3s of the way through that it was going to do something at the end that was going to piss me off.., and. Sadly it did.

My buddy saw it tonight and said it was awesome but the ending would piss people off.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy saw it tonight and said it was awesome but the ending would piss people off.
I was pretty into until I realized where they were going at the end. Even that said, I was never as blown away like I was watching the first one.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate this team.
I really think they’re the most unlikable Suns team ever. Not because they’re the worst, but because there is a lot of talent on the team… just not even close to enough heart or leadership.

That speaks REALLY poorly on KD AND Booker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson