New Flight Plan...

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I was surprised that they allowed the part where Kyler was speaking about the Daniels argument. Otherwise..... it was an obvious hype train video. So I loved it.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
I was surprised that they allowed the part where Kyler was speaking about the Daniels argument. Otherwise..... it was an obvious hype train video. So I loved it.
I actually think it was good they aired that just so the record is set straight that there was no bad blood. Nothing personal, just a competitor. You know there are people in the media that can’t wait to run with the “dysfunctional” headline after the next loss whenever that may be.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This flight plan felt like when you sit down to watch a new episode of one of your favorite shows but it's one of those episodes thats 90% flashbacks and only 10% new content. The sucky ones.

I felt like I'd seen a bunch of the stuff in this already. Wasn't up to their usual high standards.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i thought it was fantastic personally and a nice reminder of what we have been through this season with sprinkled in behind the scenes stuff.

But then again, I dont watch the videos that the cardinals put out very often because they are so zoom heavy. If you watch a lot of the videos the website puts out, I bet you had seen almost every minute of that.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Favorite quote , VJ: “the mistakes are mine, the effort is yours”

I’ll bet the players really enjoy playing for coaches that are accountable.
Well at least Vance owns what we all see. The mistakes are all on him because the effort has been there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson