Cardinals Flight Plan: Behind the Seams

Reaction score
Latest Flight Plan has dropped - mainly focusing on the process of designing of the new uniforms. I work in marketing, and my degree is in Sports Marketing - so found this episode really interesting... but it might not be everyone as there isn't any football content

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Latest Flight Plan has dropped - mainly focusing on the process of designing of the new uniforms. I work in marketing, and my degree is in Sports Marketing - so found this episode really interesting... but it might not be everyone as there isn't any football content

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
With that deep voice and hat, Collins could sing bass with the Oak Ridge Boys in the off-season...lol

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
who knows if its real or no-- but Kyler appears genuinely happy

for a guy who supposedly doesnt get along with teammates, he seemed to get along well with teammates

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Has it been said anywhere that we can mix and match the top and bottom colors? Someone did a mockup on twitter what the red jersey with white pants would look like, ect. and it really looks nice.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I noticed the main lady said that Cardinals fans on Twitter and "chat rooms" have been asking for new unis... what are the odds the Cards monitor this website?

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Has it been said anywhere that we can mix and match the top and bottom colors? Someone did a mockup on twitter what the red jersey with white pants would look like, ect. and it really looks nice.
Haven't seen an official announcement, but they have done it with current and past uniforms.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
The official style guide states "Pants can be interchangeable with jerseys". I believe this only applies to the Red and White uniform sets however.
They have done black jerseys with white pants in the past, too.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
They have done black jerseys with white pants in the past, too.
True, but the Black alts are separate in the style guide here...only one set of pants to work with. Before, there were specific pants used with the alts - a White pair (with Black stripe) to be used with the Black alt (White numbers), and a Black pair (with Red stripe), to be used with the Black Color Rush jersey. Not once did they ever mix-and-match pants with the alternates.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
who knows if its real or no-- but Kyler appears genuinely happy

for a guy who supposedly doesnt get along with teammates, he seemed to get along well with teammates

I think the accusation has been more that he has a clique. A bunch of players he gets on well with but doesn't embrace the entire locker room.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think the accusation has been more that he has a clique. A bunch of players he gets on well with but doesn't embrace the entire locker room.
I have literally never seen this mentioned anywhere. Source? Anyone else recall reading such?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr