Team signing Alfred Morris

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like him, but curious about the fit. He did work in the Redskins/read option offense years ago.

However, I would have thought they'd want someone who was better in the pass game.
his pass protect game is solid.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
His career has literally been a case of Benjamin Button since his rookie year. He's gotten worse each season. Not a fan of this signing.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
His career has literally been a case of Benjamin Button since his rookie year. He's gotten worse each season. Not a fan of this signing.

Way OT, but that reminded me of one of the most bizarre career stats I've ever seen...remember Sidney Wicks (NBA)? Talk about Benjamin Button:

You must be registered for see images

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. Just insurance in case they lose one of more rbs in a game again. He'll be cut in a few weeks.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Ajayi is a name with a bit more juice to it

Morris may fit the "dependable" desire for KK

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way OT, but that reminded me of one of the most bizarre career stats I've ever seen...remember Sidney Wicks (NBA)? Talk about Benjamin Button:

You must be registered for see images

Wicks had other issues. Not even drugs from what you hear he just had major personality issues that derailed him

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It confuses me. Ajayi must have been really out of shape or something.
Yea and now that I think about it Morris success was out of the pistol not shotgun. Totally different things than what happened in Washington. He's been with the QB is under center than running out of shotgun.
You state a pertinent fact, it confuses us but the Cardinals brought him in and were able to compare and contrast and make the decision while we can only go off of past accolades
Well we also brought in Crabtree and realized we were better off without him so..

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
2011 fantasy fantasy football owners beat Keim to it after the first week of his rookie year. WHY didn’t Keim just keep Adrian Peterson?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You state a pertinent fact, it confuses us but the Cardinals brought him in and were able to compare and contrast and make the decision while we can only go off of past accolades
This reminds me of bringing in Chester Taylor years ago though... someone who you could see was missing a step the last time he was on the field. At least Ajayi has looked competent in recent memory.

But it is what it is.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has to be health related. Ajayi always seemed hurt. If healthy I think Ware would have been the guy. Morris may be the best between the tackles rb of the three. I’m okay with this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson