EXTREMELY SAD LIST :cryemoji:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Cardinals All-Time Rushing Leaders

What even is this? Kyler Murray is currently the Arizona Cardinals 16th all-time leading rusher. David Johnson is in the top 10 after having like 1.5 good seasons. James Conner should enter the top 10 this season, and he's only been here three years.

Forget Marvin Harrison Junior. We should draft a RB in the first round every year until this table looks freaking respectable.

Kevan Barlow is 8th on the San Francisco all-time rushing list. Frank Gore started 14 games in his age 37 season. Absolute stud.

DangeRuss is fifth in all-time rushing yards for the Seahawks. LOL.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That is a terrible list… But I have one question are you bored today? Lol
The Content Beast must be fed. This absolutely beats writing this website copy someone is paying me for.

Budda Baker is 52nd all time in interceptions for the Cardinals. He's below Jalen Thompson. Less than half of Karlos Dansby's INTs as a Cardinal.

Justice for 'Los.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Content Beast must be fed. This absolutely beats writing this website copy someone is paying me for.

Budda Baker is 52nd all time in interceptions for the Cardinals. He's below Jalen Thompson. Less than half of Karlos Dansby's INTs as a Cardinal.

Justice for 'Los.
"That is not Budda's game! He is a leader. He is a hustle player. He would have more interceptions if the team around him was better. DK Metcalf is NOT actually faster than he is!"

BleedRed

Registered
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
James Connor will most likely break the top five after this coming season.

Out of curiosity which RB in this years draft would you like to see the Cards take @ #4? Or even # 27?

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
James Connor will most likely break the top five after this coming season.

Out of curiosity which RB in this years draft would you like to see the Cards take @ #4? Or even # 27?

Conner needs 932 rushing yards to break into the top 5. He's accomplished that twice in his seven year pro career. If you expect more meaningful competitive games this year, I'd probably short James Conner stock.

I'd start alphabetically and go from there.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Budda Baker is trash. Don't @ me.

Of course, DK Metcalf is faster.

EDIT: please Monti, stop the insanity of drafting players who are too short.

Sorry, @K1

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Budda Baker is trash. Don't @ me.

Of course, DK Metcalf is faster.

EDIT: please Monti, stop the insanity of drafting players who are too short.

Sorry, @K1
His leadership was instrumental in turning around the 22 season! Oh wait...

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cheeseits Rice, that list is almost worse than the QB list.
I don't know, with Stanton tied for 10th in all time wins with 9 (9-4) and one of only 6 QBs with a lifetime winning record (including records of 1-0, 3-2 and 5-3) i vote QB is a worse list

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
You know how I know the cards suck?

JC is wedged between edge and beanie.

If I was JC’s agent, I’d use this metric and as “which dude was better?”

I love edge, but JC has been a beast for this organization

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Historical lists like this are meaningless. The game has changed drastically over the years. Teams in the past only played 12 games. Formations changed, rules changed.etc. If you do the same for receivers you wil see that Larry Fitzgerald has 10,000 yards over the 2nd place wr (Anquan Boldin). If you do the same for every NFL team on rushing you will see very low results and be very surprised on players that are in the Hall of Fame. Fun to post and discuss but nothing to get worked up about.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
The Seahawks have had some good backs though, injuries aside

Curt Warner was legit. Shaun Alexander won an MVP and had 100 rushing TDs, despite splitting time with Ricky Watters early and injuries late. Marshawn beasted. Chris Warren was sneaky good as well and then went on to be productive elsewhere. JL Williams was a stud versatile FB, hated seeing him go to Pittsburgh.

The 4 before Russ had a combined 29 years in Seattle and were productive.

Lynch & Alexander are top 40 in rushing yards in NFL history. Warren and Warner slot in between 55-70.

Russ is 134th.

Ricky Watters is 24th and he picked up 4k of his 10k rushing yards in Seattle

Seattle has had many problems over the years, but more often than not they've had an above average RB

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Historical lists like this are meaningless. The game has changed drastically over the years. Teams in the past only played 12 games. Formations changed, rules changed.etc. If you do the same for receivers you wil see that Larry Fitzgerald has 10,000 yards over the 2nd place wr (Anquan Boldin). If you do the same for every NFL team on rushing you will see very low results and be very surprised on players that are in the Hall of Fame. Fun to post and discuss but nothing to get worked up about.

Very strange take that there are no conclusions to be drawn from a historical fact, followed by a non-sequitur with no clear conclusion.

It's freaking wild that two good rushing seasons would be enough to vault you into the top 10 all time list for a franchise that has existed for over 100 years. Andre Ellington has more rushing yards as a Cardinal than Larry Centers.

Thomas Jones is 26th all-time in rushing in the NFL; 39th among Arizona Cardinals. Sad!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andre Ellington has more rushing yards as a Cardinal than Larry Centers.
The reason for that is obvious.

Larry Centers has 4,539 receiving yards as a Cardinal (10th all-time) and Andre Ellington has only 1,296 (52nd all-time).

When Centers retired, he was seventh in passes caught in NFL history.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The reason for that is obvious.

Larry Centers has 4,539 receiving yards as a Cardinal (10th all-time) and Andre Ellington has only 1,296 (52nd all-time).

When Centers retired, he was seventh in passes caught in NFL history.
Really?

This list says 34th.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member