EXTREMELY SAD LIST :cryemoji:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very strange take that there are no conclusions to be drawn from a historical fact, followed by a non-sequitur with no clear conclusion.

It's freaking wild that two good rushing seasons would be enough to vault you into the top 10 all time list for a franchise that has existed for over 100 years. Andre Ellington has more rushing yards as a Cardinal than Larry Centers.

Thomas Jones is 26th all-time in rushing in the NFL; 39th among Arizona Cardinals. Sad!
Look at the Packers. One of the premier football teams over 60 years. Been around as long as the Cardinals.
What does it tell you? Nothing. These lisst are meaningless. But go ahead and form your own conclusions.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Look at the Packers. One of the premier football teams over 60 years. Been around as long as the Cardinals.
What does it tell you? Nothing. These lisst are meaningless. But go ahead and form your own conclusions.

Whoa. Ryan Grant. That was kind of a dude.

Aaron Jones is entering his age 30 season and last year of his contract. Would love to see him stick around for another year and see if he can push Jim Taylor down a peg, but I don't think he'll get enough touches.

Did we appreciate Ahman Green enough? I don't know.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Garrison Hearst had a pretty good career after he left the Cards. :shrug:
Yeah. That's kind of what I take away (contra @az jam ) from looking at this list. It's not like we've had a string of terrible luck when it comes to having RBs on our roster. Garrison Hearst was capable of a 1500 yard rushing season (although he couldn't find the end zone with a compass and map).

Hearst had a 1k rushing season wiht the cards with a brutal 3.8 YPC and he left after three years. He was a first-round pick!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score

Had more excitement than touches in Seattle - we wanted to see him get more as he was explosive, but was firmly behind Watters with Ricky being more comfortable in the passing game

Green also has a tendency to put the ball on the ground and also had a legal run in during his time in Seattle (think it was a domestic dispute)

The change of scenery to GB worked out well, much better than Fred Vinson coming back the other way........

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
Whoa. Ryan Grant. That was kind of a dude.

Aaron Jones is entering his age 30 season and last year of his contract. Would love to see him stick around for another year and see if he can push Jim Taylor down a peg, but I don't think he'll get enough touches.

Am I the only one that is shocked Dorsey Levens had less than 4k rushing yards for the Packers? My childhood memories have deceived me. Thought he was a more productive player.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson