What’s you favorite ice cream?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know about any of you but I am sick of vanilla ice cream. It’s time for some butter pecan, moose tracks, or Neapolitan with a bunch of toppings.

Okay K2. To use your words the talking is over and now they got to deal with you.

I realize you will need some luck. The o-line needs to stay somewhat healthy. A couple of the youngsters will have to blossom quickly. The rest is on your shoulders to utilize our now acquire speed. The microscope is now on your play calling, game management and your offensive wizardry.

I don’t believe you have all the tools necessary to crack the top 12 and make the playoffs. Nor do I or any of us believe that is what it will take for this year to be deemed a successful year. But what is expected is an exciting, productive high octane offense that will not allow us to turn to another channel before the first half is over.

I’ll have a big banana split with double chocolate syrup and extra whip cream please.

Last edited:

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think this season's ice cream will be Rocky Road
or mystery box

this team is by far the biggest mystery coming into an NFL season I've seen in recent history.

GMF1991

Reaction score
My uncle makes Ice Cream and sells it wholesale to a few local places in NYC. He's getting ridiculous with the flavors now, but some of them are amazing. Cherry Bordeaux, Rose, Guinness, Crumbcake, Raspberry Truffle, Dulce de Leche, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch to name a few.

When it comes to generic ice cream I like Cookies n Cream or just plain chocolate. Out of what my Uncle makes I'd say Crumbcake is my new favorite.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Cinnabun sundae.

A hellacious creation of my local ice cream stand in south Jersey.

It haunts me all summer.

Probably less calories in a bag of sugar dropped in a vat of butter

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson