Thunder @ Suns game, Sunday 3-3-24

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So glad we have 15 first round picks in the next 7 drafts.

Ohh wait....wrong team

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
He won't be, it's too late in the season.
honestly if im ishbia and jj... im asking the team what they think at this point

ish just dropped another 22 million in penalties or some ish like that signing roddy and oneale - im not sure he'll be good with a disgruntled squad heading into the playoffs

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'm gonna need some NyQuil Honey tonight to have a dreamless sleep after this nightmare!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
honestly if im ishbia and jj... im asking the team what they think at this point

ish just dropped another 22 million in penalties or some ish like that signing roddy and oneale - im not sure he'll be good with a disgruntled squad heading into the playoffs
Whos to say firing Vogel won't make things worse?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

Problem is there's no-one good available right now.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They said Vogel put in a new 3-2 zone defense for this game. It sure looks like they have not practiced it. This team also makes the stupidest turnovers on the planet.

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually think the suns play better without KD on the floor. Trying to force it to him is killing us.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Fun fact: Jeorge Sedano's (sideline reporter) daughter is in the same class as my son

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I actually think the suns play better without KD on the floor. Trying to force it to him is killing us.
we really don't have to go over this again - every top 10 player in this league that isnt a center struggles in today's NBA when they're flying solo - from luka to tray from book to kd

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yet without Durant the Thunder are up by 24. Durant makes stupid turnovers but I blame this teams turnover problem on this stupid iso/hero ball scheme Vogel has put in place.

It allows teams to double Durant. Double Book. Double Beal. The entire point of having those three guys is to prevent a team from leaving one of those guys open. There is so little movement teams just double and play zone. It’s killing us.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Grayson is afraid t9 shoot.
He's been like that for at least 3 games now, after he went 2/9 on 3s. Kinda shell shock. A mental thing. Vogel should deliberately play him fewer mins and build up his confidence slowly, not force him to shoot, risking to shoot the team out of the game.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yet without him the Thunder are up by 24. Durant makes stupid turnovers but I blame this teams turnover problem on this stupid iso/hero ball scheme Vogel has out in place.

It allows teams to double Durant. Double Book. Double Beal. The entire point of having those three guys is to prevent a team from leaving one of those guys open. There is so little movement teams just double and play zone. It’s killing us.
Only 14, but feels like 24…

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
Predictable,,,start off with a good lead and piss it away.
Runs by OKC > 14-2 ,,, 18 - 0.
Take out Nurk's rebounds and Suns would be down by 30 at half.

This is looking like the Warriors vs Celtics game earlier today.