Cardinals at Cowboys gameday thread 1-2-2022

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank the Fixer needs to Fix His Dick!

You’re a ******** Frank! Big F’N ********!!!!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Arizona Defensive
tacklesmisc
TOTSOLOSACKSTFLPDQB HTSTD
Isaiah Simmons10800000
Byron Murphy Jr.7700100
Kevin Peterson7500000
Jalen Thompson6300010
Budda Baker3311210
Chandler Jones3302010
Dennis Gardeck3100010
Corey Peters2101100
Zach Allen2100110
Zaven Collins2100100
Aaron Brewer1100000
Jordan Hicks1100000
Charles Washington1100000
Tanner Vallejo1100000
Joe Walker1100000
Michael Dogbe1100000
Darrell Daniels1000000
Deionte Thompson1000000
Rashard Lawrence1000000
Victor Dimukeje1000010
TEAM563914660

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If you don’t ban ouchie. Delete my account. Because you have in your rules quit attacking members. If you don’t follow the rule. Then delete me.

I apologize for calling you a name. It’s obvious you have a problem with me. I usually don’t put posters who discuss football on ignore, but to make life easier for you I am going to put you on ignore so that I no longer am tempted to respond to you. Maybe that will make the board more peaceful for you.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I apologize for calling you a name. It’s obvious you have a problem with me. I usually don’t put posters who discuss football on ignore, but to make life easier for you I am going to put you on ignore so that I no longer am tempted to respond to you. Maybe that will make the board more peaceful for you.
Well that’s fair. I accept your apology and you bug me because you attack My Opinions like I’m going out of my way to be an ass. I have been a fan of the Cardinals for 45 years. This team is so much better than we have been accustomed too. Enjoy the ride

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And I don’t have a problem with you. I have a problem with the fans who don’t give the team more credit. We are 11-5 and that was a fantastic win.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Good win by the cardinals. I don’t care what anybody says, y’all have a good team and a very good QB! Not sure what to think about Dallas. I do think their offense is overrated because they abandon the run too often. They have to run more. I’m worried about Prescott’s play, although I was glad to see him run more today. Would be an interesting rematch in the playoffs.
Shocked they abandoned the run so early.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well that’s fair. I accept your apology and you bug me because you attack My Opinions like I’m going out of my way to be an ass. I have been a fan of the Cardinals for 45 years. This team is so much better than we have been accustomed too. Enjoy the ride
You as well.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game showed, that even with mayor backups we can win against anybody. Without some whiffs and two really bad games, where we weren't ready to play, this team would be #1 seed. Now we can only control ourself our final record. If we win and SF wins we go to #3 seed as soon as SF doesn't win we stay at 5. That is unfortunate but still how it looks right now, we might face Dallas again in the WC Week in Dallas. But really max it's 3 away games and we are in the SB. at least that is save to say.

I still think it was premature to sell playoff tickets by the cards, you shouldn't start selling them before you clinch the division, end of story. That jinxed us a bit and the team has this getting themself in problem it seems. But with todays game, I'm quite confident that we can win against anyone on the road. And with that, a SB appearance is possible.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
They just never got it going on the ground at all. Then when they got behind 15 they just started passing or Dak scrambling.

The biggest surprise of Dallas' offense was how little they attacked Hamilton and Peterson. These are 3rd string CBs. I have to think this was coverage design. They left Murphy with no help at all and that is who they went after.
Yeah that’s what I’m hearing now on their post game coverage. I was happy with how they played in the 4th quarter. Obviously they didn’t deserve to win with how poor they played most of the game on both sides and very poor on special teams missing a field goal and excellent fake punt by AZ. I think it would be an interesting rematch.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
These game threads are so awesome.

I DVR and watch every game, then at half time I jump on line and scroll through the first fifty or sixty pages until the 2nd half starts. Then I come back when the game is over, and go through the rest of thread.

So many "what are they doing?" and "we're pathetic!" posts. Lol...

I wish a lot of people who post in these threads would realize that just because a play, either on offense or defense, doesn't go as planed, doesn't mean that the players involved "suck" or are "trash" or are "not NFL starters". Neither are the coaches "stupid" or "incompetent".

But, we got the win so all the haters can suck it.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I wish a lot of people who post in these threads would realize that just because a play, either on offense or defense, doesn't go as planed, doesn't mean that the players involved "suck" or are "trash" or are "not NFL starters". Neither are the coaches "stupid" or "incompetent".

Exactly why I can't get on the live gameday threads. So damn negative.

Why?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson