Cardinals at Cowboys gameday thread 1-2-2022

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another terrible performance by Kyler Murray. Without question the worst decision the Arizona Cardinals franchise has ever made.
Yes, because Kevin Kolb was awesome. Sam Bradford too.

Please pass whatever it is you're smoking, must be some awesome stuff.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The defense played lights out. 300 yards total offense. Offense did what they needed to do. 399 is a lot which actually surprised me they had that much.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Cardinals shut down the run. And Prescott wasn't good enough
I missed the first half, but they hardly attempted to run in the second half. And I hardly saw pollard except for the trick play. Granted they had success with Prescott running which was good to see. He really hasn’t run much at all this season.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
So…. If Eagles beat Dallas and Cards beat Seattle, Dallas would still get the home game even though Cards would have the better record. Is this correct because Dallas will have won its division.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So…. If Eagles beat Dallas and Cards beat Seattle, Dallas would still get the home game even though Cards would have the better record. Is this correct because Dallas will have won its division.
Yeah. Division winner gets the W.

That’s a great W. That will allow me a week of thinking we can beat anyone going into the playoffs.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There supposedly had it won when they ran out of the tunnel for warmups.
Weird.. it's almost like this game is really controlled by these unpredictable humans and their emotions at times. Probably the biggest reason sports are even a thing...the proverbial underdog.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I missed the first half, but they hardly attempted to run in the second half. And I hardly saw pollard except for the trick play. Granted they had success with Prescott running which was good to see. He really hasn’t run much at all this season.
They just never got it going on the ground at all. Then when they got behind 15 they just started passing or Dak scrambling.

The biggest surprise of Dallas' offense was how little they attacked Hamilton and Peterson. These are 3rd string CBs. I have to think this was coverage design. They left Murphy with no help at all and that is who they went after.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard