Suns updates and discussion for the 2019-20 season

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently it happened a couple of seasons ago. I know Reddit was trying to figure out who all was involved. It was during Triano or Watson's time as coach though because Chriss and Ulis were 2 of the likely suspects.
Was it really the Suns? Haven't seen that definitive anywhere.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was it really the Suns? Haven't seen that definitive anywhere.

She makes mention to it in that thread Chris posted and wishing Oubre was part of the team when she did it. Whether it's true or not is up for debate but she's confirmed it to be the Suns.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently it happened a couple of seasons ago. I know Reddit was trying to figure out who all was involved. It was during Triano or Watson's time as coach though because Chriss and Ulis were 2 of the likely suspects.

No doubt Chriss came flying in late, after the play, to talk trash and shove people around... as was his MO. He'd probably just had someone give him a facial on the other end.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I missed it, what did 1Sun get banned for this time?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Mercury released this statement yesterday, I meant to post it here but forgot.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The Mercury have been all over this. They just do not get the pub the NBA gets.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad Robert Sarver's comments stood in contrast to Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Also see link below:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...hes-out-nba-players-whiny-*******/5650268002/

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm glad Robert Sarver's comments stood in contrast to Phoenix City Councilman Sal DiCiccio.

Also see link below:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...hes-out-nba-players-whiny-*******/5650268002/

What a clown.

From what I can tell he's not up for re-election until 2022, which probably plays a role in his nonsense right now. If his job were on the line in 70 days or so then I think he'd keep his mouth shut. Hopefully voters in District 6 remember this and take care of him in 2022 but he seems to have quite an odd district by looking at the map.

https://www.phoenix.gov/district6/map

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a clown.

From what I can tell he's not up for re-election until 2022, which probably plays a role in his nonsense right now. If his job were on the line in 70 days or so then I think he'd keep his mouth shut. Hopefully voters in District 6 remember this and take care of him in 2022 but he seems to have quite an odd district by looking at the map.

I'm sure he is playing to his base. So glad he doesn't represent me.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a clown.

I'm, literally, about 100 yards from being able to vote against this idiot.

Damn.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Also see link below:

You can really tell by their puns who doesn’t know anything about the sport they’re referring to. :lol:

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, it was nice... haha, but I didn’t see anything that warranted getting banned for a week.

There wasn't anything, and nobody provided me any notice or explanation.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

this is a fairly explosive tweet by McD, no? I mean, he's accusing the guy of taking a bribe to get his vote, which not only implicates Sal, but the Suns as well.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
this is a fairly explosive tweet by McD, no? I mean, he's accusing the guy of taking a bribe to get his vote, which not only implicates Sal, but the Suns as well.
Certainly possible, but you also have to consider the source. If nothing comes out of this, I'd guess there isn't much fire to McD's smoke. But we don't know. It also puts him in the crosshairs as well if he knew of such a plot (and is hiding evidence of it).

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Just when McDonough gets everyone's attention.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Just when McDonough gets everyone's attention.

McD proves once again to be an idiot. The way he worded that previous tweet implied exactly what he’s saying he didn’t mean.