Gameday thread Cardinals at Panthers NFC Championship 1-24-16

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's tough looking at our pass rush knowing we spent two of our last three first rounders on o-linemen who aren't even on the field.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Playing like we did last year with RYAN LINDLEY at qb. Pathetic. My tv will be lucky if my phone doesn't end up getting thrown through it today.

Actually we made it more of a game last year. At least to this point.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Playing like we did last year with RYAN LINDLEY at qb. Pathetic. My tv will be lucky if my phone doesn't end up getting thrown through it today.

That's why I have an otter box, I can spike my phone with zero consequences.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's both lines that are letting us down. O-line getting worked, d-line getting NO pressure. Results predictable. Both lines still need a lot of work - need that elite pass rusher, need better right side of OL. And special teams? Yeah, huge problem.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Winning this will be even sweeter because I can just imagine the back tracking posts many on here will be forced to put up.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gett points here maybe def will wake up and atlesst make it a gm....

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I am still trying to process the wildcat and trick pass back to back. Seems like the Cardinals need to just play real football.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Offensive line getting it handed to them....again. Jonathan Cooper and Humphries were wasted picks

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It's tough looking at our pass rush knowing we spent two of our last three first rounders on o-linemen who aren't even on the field.

That Humphries pick makes me want to ****ing puke.

Winning this will be even sweeter because I can just imagine the back tracking posts many on here will be forced to put up.

I won't backtrack one bit. If we somehow pull out the miracle win, I will maintain that we came out with no heart and played like dog **** because, news flash: WE CAME OUT WITH NO HEART AND PLAYED LIKE DOG ****! If that changes, and we win, awesome, I'll be happy. Simple.

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
I am crying and I cant do this anymore. I have to take a walk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk