Wwe Raw

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Do you guys even care if there are steriods in wrestling? I don't view it as athletic competition, so I could care less.

I really don't care. If people want to use steroids or drugs- more power to them.
They use steroids and drugs to look stronger and to be able to get through the day. These guys work hard and take a good beating some 300 or so times a year. It is none of anybody's (especially government's) business to tell them what they can and can not take.

I agree about TNA. Although, them not being able to use Christian to snag Y2J probably hurt a little.

I was really hoping they would get YTJ and RVD. Both of them would fit really well. Still, TNA's wrestling is outstanding. I can't stand WWE anymore. I loved WWE back in the day, but it's been getting worse and worse for a few years now. RAW is still watchable now that Cena is out, but Smackdown is just horrible. Last time I really enjoyed WWE was when Eric Bischoff was running RAW and Stephanie ran Smackdown.

I like what TNA is doing though. They have enough "stars" to interest casual fans- Sting, Angle, Booker T, Christian, etc; and at the same time they have oustanding "homegrown" talent (Samoa Joe, Styles, Petey Williams, MCMG, Abyss, etc). I hope they get RVD and have more "extreme" competition. What can I say, I'm an ECW mark, lol

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y2J is about the only reason to watch WWE at this point. Well, Y2J and Cena is out for a while. TNA is so much more enjoyable. Booker T is in TNA now, by the way.

TNA's last ppv is precisely why they will never....ever compete with the WWE. Your main eventer no shows your PPV? LMAO.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
TNA seems cheap in its production and their announcers have nothing on good ol' JR.

WWE has a ton of talent. If Lashley and Cena can comeback from their injuries and everybody else stays healthy, they could have a great run on RAW with tons of entertaining matches.

Anybody else get the drift that Carlito is on his way out? That's not cool.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TNA seems cheap in its production and their announcers have nothing on good ol' JR.

WWE has a ton of talent. If Lashley and Cena can comeback from their injuries and everybody else stays healthy, they could have a great run on RAW with tons of entertaining matches.

Anybody else get the drift that Carlito is on his way out? That's not cool.

Yeah Carlito will be the next WWE midcarder to get the TNA title.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Classic line last night: Mr. Kennedy brings out a fake Razor Ramone and says "Hey, thanks for showing up!"

Of course so few people watch TNA no one got the joke.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Classic line last night: Mr. Kennedy brings out a fake Razor Ramone and says "Hey, thanks for showing up!"

Of course so few people watch TNA no one got the joke.

It was hilarious to me. When Kennedy turns face it will be something to see.

I am hoping Jericho has some big moments soon, otherwise his entrance might wash out. HHH cannot be happy that Y2J came in and immediately was put into the title picture.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was hilarious to me. When Kennedy turns face it will be something to see.

I am hoping Jericho has some big moments soon, otherwise his entrance might wash out. HHH cannot be happy that Y2J came in and immediately was put into the title picture.

HHH is going to win his title at the Royal Rumble. After that my guess is he turns heel. Cena comes back and competes for the title at Wrestlemania.

Edge will win the title this week by pinning Batista. Batista will get his rematch at Rumble and lose. Undertaker will win the Royal Rumble and challenge Edge for the title at Wrestlemania. Neither Edge or Undertaker have ever been defeated at Wrestlemania so it will be streak versus streak on top of title versus title.

When Cena and Lashley come back, Raw will have too many faces so it makes sense for HHH to become the top heel.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
HHH is going to win his title at the Royal Rumble. After that my guess is he turns heel. Cena comes back and competes for the title at Wrestlemania.

Edge will win the title this week by pinning Batista. Batista will get his rematch at Rumble and lose. Undertaker will win the Royal Rumble and challenge Edge for the title at Wrestlemania. Neither Edge or Undertaker have ever been defeated at Wrestlemania so it will be streak versus streak on top of title versus title.

When Cena and Lashley come back, Raw will have too many faces so it makes sense for HHH to become the top heel.

I don't think Cena will be back by Mania. From everything I have read, Summerslam is more likely.

I also don't see Edge winning over Batista that quickly. I could see Edge winning the Royal Rumble this year (being a snake of course) and then having another huge match with Taker who would beat Batista at the Rumble. In short, I agree with the Taker/Edge match, just don't think Edge will be the title holder. I really think Taker loses this year at Mania. We will know for sure who wins the night of Mania. If it is the Main event, the Face (Taker) will win. If not, Edge takes it.

My issue is also with the Raw roster. They really do have a shortage of Main Event Heels. Orton is the only possible headliner right now imo.

I really think the Main Event of Mania will be HHH going over Orton (the huge heel) for his first real Mania Moment. HHH has put over ALOT of talent at Wrestlemania in the past. I think Vince, Steph, and company will reward mr. Leveque handsomely.

So my thinking is this.

Edge over Taker for the Smackdown title. 3rd to last bout.
HHH over Orton in the Main Event. This closes the show.

Some other tidbits:

Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy, MVP, Hardcore Holly, Santino, Chuck Palumbo, & Rey Rey. - I predict Jeff Hardy to win it.

I could see Lashley & Batista having a one and done match at Mania as well.

Womens Title match: Beth Phoenix, Candice Michelle, & Mickie James in a Three Way Dance.

my bonus is... Kennedy and Jericho for the IC title. This feud MUST happen IMO. And it must last ATLEAST 4 months.

Here is my take at the WHOLE card.

Opener - Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - Great Opener from two pros. Shawn wins, Flair's final match.
Super Crazy, Chavo, Wang Yang, Noble, Moore, & Helms in a Huge Cruserweight free-for-all for the title. Chavo or Helms wins.
Womens 3-way Match from Hell. - Mickie James.
Ladder Match - Hardy or MVP wins.
CM. Punk vs. John Morrison for the ECW title. CM Punk. I know him from way back.
Lashley vs. Batista - DQ or something that allows both to come away looking good. Maybe a Mark Henry/Kane/Snitzky run in.
Edge vs. Taker for the World Title. Edge stops Takers streak and steals the title.
Kennedy vs. Jericho for the IC title. Jericho wins.
HHH vs Orton for the WWE title. HHH finally has his shining Wrestlemania moment as a face. Then turns heel before Summerslam.

That should be 3 hours that is worth my $50.

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
A Triple H DVD set is in the works and it's not too far off from being released. The DVD set is called "Triple H: the King of Kings/There Is Only One" and it will be released the week before WrestleMania 24 on March 25, 2008.

www.lordsofpain.net

I am telling you... HHH will win the title at Wrestlemania as a face.

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
HHH doesn't need to be a face to sell merchandise. My guess is he beats Jericho at the Royal Rumble. Then some type of Triple Threat at Wrestlemania. I hope Cena never comes back.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
TNA's last ppv is precisely why they will never....ever compete with the WWE. Your main eventer no shows your PPV? LMAO.

Even with Eric Young filling in for Scott Hall, it was still a better main event than anything WWE had this year. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles are more talented than anybody on the WWE roster right now.

Only guys who could really wrestle in WWE were Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brock. Brock is gone, Angle is in TNA and Eddie and Chris are dead. Angle said in his interview that by the time he wanted to leave there was NOBODY else that could wrestle in WWE. It's sad when John Cena and "Black Brock Lestner" are your top talent.

To be fair, I do still like Kane, Edge, and to some degree HBK, but other than that... WWE is horrible.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will give you Angle and Styles. Samoa Joe is a less talented Umaga. I can't fathom the reason people like him.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I will give you Angle and Styles. Samoa Joe is a less talented Umaga. I can't fathom the reason people like him.

Me neither... There was alot of hype around him and CM Punk coming out of ROH as free agents. I think CM was the better of the two. Especially in the "look" department.

The anniversary show was very well done up until the Jannety match. Loved seeing RVD back in the ring.

I honestly hate both promotions equally right now. There are certain things I will always watch, like Christian, Kennedy (Who will be a huge face one day), HHH, HBK, RVD, Edge, & Orton.

I really miss the Rock/Austin stuff and the early NWO stuff with Nash & Hall. I also loved ECW.

For a while.... I was a huge ECW guy. I was in the third row on camera at Shane Douglas's Hardcore Homecoming show at the ECW arena and then 1st row at the hammerstein ballroom two nights later for the first ECW one night stand PPV. One of the greatest weekends of my life. For wrestling, that is hard to top.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
My DVR didn't record Raw, bummer. I did however watch the Jannety match while it was airing. It was terrible. Why give him the Rockers entrance? Dude looked like he had trouble getting to the ring. He was smiling too much while taking a beating and when Kennedy put his finisher on Jannety, Jannety practically got right back up.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My DVR didn't record Raw, bummer. I did however watch the Jannety match while it was airing. It was terrible. Why give him the Rockers entrance? Dude looked like he had trouble getting to the ring. He was smiling too much while taking a beating and when Kennedy put his finisher on Jannety, Jannety practically got right back up.

Mine didn't either! Pissed me off.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Royal Rumble Winner was John Cena, who was a suprise #30 entrant. #30 is notoriously the worst number to have, unless you are coming off injury and are one of the companies most marketable stars. :shrug:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weak. So how soon until he has the belt for an ungodly amount of time again? This will help me settle whose move set is the most repetitive...HHH, Jeff Hardy, or John Cena.

What's the word on Bobby Lashley? Anybody know?

Lashley is pretty much gone from WWE and is going to try to become a MMA fighter.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. That's too bad.

Something is wrong with Cena. I wouldn't it put it past WWE to not only lie about how long he was supposed to be out (it better serves his tough guy character) but to also rush him back.

Cena looked very uncomfortable last night. You could tell by the way he was walking that his right arm had very little movement.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is back on the shelf by Wrestlemania.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
JBL is horrible. I understand the angle trying to make him out to be a huge heel but he's just fat and is not even a good wrestler. I just have a hard time buying into it. Looks like HHH used his powers to put Jericho in a sub-par fued.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard