Wwe Raw

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edge is awesome....one of the best the business has right now. And he makes an awesome heel. Gotta love a great heel.

Cena owes this latest run as champion to Edge. Remember how much Cena got booed prior to feuding with Edge?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's supposedly canned for tv.

Apparently Cena is hated at live events by everybody but women/children.

LOL I can't stand him.

If I ever go to a Raw show my sign will be "We've Cena Nuff"

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I mention that I have met her multiple times.

I don't know whether to kick your ass or make you my new hero. Next time you see her, tell her about your cool friend in Florida. :thumbup:

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like Cena. :mad:
How?? I have a friend that just blindly cheers for the faces and hates the heels.

How the heck are they gonna force Cena to beat Umaga.....you know that is gonna happen. Just like the cheap way he got out of the Master Lock.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I liked how the week before Raw went off the air with DX swimming in their own blood.

I knew that the Tribute to the Troops was gonna be canned crap.

I don't know how I feel about this anymore. It's cool they hold that show for them....but it makes for crappy TV.

I'm so sick of Cena's forumlatic wins every week I vomit in my mouth now. I'm actually hoping K-Fed beats the Tar out of him.

How stupid are we supposed to be?? Chris Masters has never had the Master Lock broken?? Oh my bad....I thought Cena broke it when his title was on the line.

Where did Bradshaw come from.....I don't watch Smackdown at all....so maybe he is toiling around over there??

Vince McMahon needs to freshen this up quick. TNA is calling DX....he should set that fight up.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Agreed with all of the above.

ECW's show has surpassed Raw IMO. CM Punk and Lashley are nearly worth the hour themselves.

Raw spends too much time with DX, Cena, and others that aren't entertaining at all.

Get rid of the women's division, spruce up the IC division, get Benjamin on the show more.

Smackdown and ECW are more entertaining for me because there is a concentration more on the wrestling aspect and not the skits. Bring that focus back and we're back in business.

I got the history of the championship belt DVD set for christmas and it was awesome. They should make everybody watch Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels' old matches and try to bring that magic back to the business.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Assface but I can't figure out how you can like Cena. He absolutely cannot wrestle. Here is Cena offense. John Wayne wind up punch...and again...and again...and again...shoulder block...scoop slam....wuss ass finishing move (a freaking fireman's carry for pete's sake).

I actually want to hit him every time I see his gangsta salute. Salute correctly or don't do it at all. If he was a "marine" and tried that crap he would get his ass kicked.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is getting to be absolutely obnoxious!! Cena is becoming worse than Hogan ever was.

At least the Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle feud is interesting. Of course the McMahon's have nothing to do with that.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
This is getting to be absolutely obnoxious!! Cena is becoming worse than Hogan ever was.

At least the Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle feud is interesting. Of course the McMahon's have nothing to do with that.

I'm guessing Cena will drop the belt before the month is over. He has to. Though I don't think Umaga is a viable choice though either.

I wonder what happens with DX if HHH's injury is as serious as before? I know HBK was going to be taking time off for knee surgery so does that push up now? Or will they bring in a new member?

I just can't get into TNA. I hate Kevin Nash and his antics. Christain and Tomko should be headlining WWE, though their X division has some very good talent.

Plus VKM (Vincent Kennedy McMahon?) is about the only thing that has really kept my interest. And now I have to tune in next week to see what happens with them and Shawn Michaels (aka Hickenbottom).

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Missed the TNA on thursday night. Did anything happen in San Antonio??

Another very blah night for RAW, last night.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
They went to the Alamo....Rent a Car since Billy Gunn messed up again. But they finally went to the real Alamo and surprise HBK wasn't there.

They declared victory over WWE and DX on Thursday night.

The DX story is actually getting interesting on WWE now. HBK getting tough with those 2 and those 2 taking out everybody who may help HBK.

Rumor has it though a split between Edge and Orton may take place at the Rumble with Edge turning face and both being pushed to main event/championship status.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Orton and Edge both play great Heels. Why in the world can't two heels or two faces have matches anymore??

I guess if one of the two is gonna go face it's gonna be Edge. Nobody bought it the last time they tried with Orton.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MSNBC is reporting a huge steroid scandal with the WWE again.

This time 10 guys are getting suspended.

Not sure who. Have only read that Helms and Edge were on the list. The article at MSNBC says no names have been released.

It is a veritible who's who of WWE talent and the list came out months ago. Edge was on there for legit reasons as he was rehabbing from injury.

Randy Orton
Charlie Haas
Adam Copeland aka Edge
Robert Huffman aka King Booker
Shane Helms aka Gregory Helms
Mike Bucci aka Simon Dean
Anthony Carelli aka Santino Marella
John Hennigan aka John Morrison
Darren Matthews aka William Regal
Ken Anderson aka Mr. Kennedy
Chavo Guerrero
Dave Bautista
Shoichi Funaki
Chris Mordetzky aka Chris Masters

They can't suspend all their top line talent. Booker, Edge, Orton, Bautisa, Ken Kennedy, John Morrison are all the top line talent. Even if you suspend all the mid card guys two of that list will face suspension.

The plan is to have Edge finally headline Wrestlemania so you can bet it won't be him.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It is a veritible who's who of WWE talent and the list came out months ago. Edge was on there for legit reasons as he was rehabbing from injury.

Check out Meltzer's updates on wrestlingobserver.com, Edge was receiving shipments well outside the rehab time frame.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Y2J is about the only reason to watch WWE at this point. Well, Y2J and Cena is out for a while. TNA is so much more enjoyable. Booker T is in TNA now, by the way.

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Do you guys even care if there are steriods in wrestling? I don't view it as athletic competition, so I could care less.

I agree about TNA. Although, them not being able to use Christian to snag Y2J probably hurt a little.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard