Wwe Raw

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't be the only one watching this show. Fess up to your guilty pleasures.

BTW--only discuss RAW. If you want to discuss trash, start your own SmackDown thread.

Cena--man I can't stand this guy. Why is he a face?? Who's cheering for him?? Fans that do whatever they are told?? Maybe they are going to start writing him out with his new movie. I hope Big Show steals his title.

I have always liked Orton. What a bad ass. Arrogant just like me. I like him. Hard to root against DX though. The rest of the storylines are boring right now....and Carlito needs to quit and stop embarassing himself.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Raw, ECW, and Smackdown are amongst my DVR series recordings.

Orton's pose makes him look a like a total *****. How perfect for him.

DX is lame for me.

Carlito is the man. Whatchu talkin' 'bout?

Shelton Benjamin is the best performer on the bill.

Cena is being cheered by kids and women. The rest you hear on tv is "canned".

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't be the only one watching this show. Fess up to your guilty pleasures.

BTW--only discuss RAW. If you want to discuss trash, start your own SmackDown thread.

Cena--man I can't stand this guy. Why is he a face?? Who's cheering for him?? Fans that do whatever they are told?? Maybe they are going to start writing him out with his new movie. I hope Big Show steals his title.

I have always liked Orton. What a bad ass. Arrogant just like me. I like him. Hard to root against DX though. The rest of the storylines are boring right now....and Carlito needs to quit and stop embarassing himself.

I stopped watching once Edge dropped the title to Cena again. Edge is the #1 reason to watch RAW.

I was front row at the ECW house show last weekend. It ruled. Kelly Kelly is STUPID hot. She was wearing this thong. The main event was Sabu/RVD vrs Test and Kevin Thorn. The crowd was awesome. If the match got boring at all we all yelled "We didn't come to see John (beep)ing Cena wrestle"

I don't watch Smackdown cause it is on Friday.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yes DX isn't funny...period. Those two old guys should put over Edge and Orton.

In the ideal storyline...

Edge and Orton finish off DX once and for all.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I stopped watching once Edge dropped the title to Cena again. Edge is the #1 reason to watch RAW.

I was front row at the ECW house show last weekend. It ruled. Kelly Kelly is STUPID hot. She was wearing this thong. The main event was Sabu/RVD vrs Test and Kevin Thorn. The crowd was awesome. If the match got boring at all we all yelled "We didn't come to see John (beep)ing Cena wrestle"

I don't watch Smackdown cause it is on Friday.
Yes she is. And I'm not one to drool over TV chicks.

I always hated Hogan for the reason I don't like Cena. Never liked the Undertaker. Angle and Benoit are my favorite workers right now.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always check out powerwrestling.com for a little more inside info.

Loved this stuff since I was wee one and Bret Hart was the best there was.

I havent watched it religiously for years. When WCW was giving the WWF a run for its money. I was a big fan. I also agree that Bret Hart was the best that there was.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The K-Fed/Cena thing is lame. FAST FORWARD

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just saw a "cenawwe" joined the board and was immediately banned.

Did the mods sense a few hostilities would erupt in this thread??

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hate K Fed.

The Bischoff as GM for a day was interesting, I wonder what they do with him next. How did Coach go the whole night without getting dropped by somebody?

I love Lita. She's always been my favorite diva.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Orton and Edge have the belts!!!

Why do I always cheer for the heels??

I'm glad Big Dick Johnson is gone....I was worried that might become recurring.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Interconinental Match last night was pretty exciting. I wonder if they'll try to turn Nitro into a face now. Good match.

Why is Lita retiring?? Is this for real?? The women's division is done then. No matter how hot Mickey James is.

The Survivor Series matchups bore me. Sorry. I can't stand Cena and anything he does.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Interconinental Match last night was pretty exciting. I wonder if they'll try to turn Nitro into a face now. Good match.

Why is Lita retiring?? Is this for real?? The women's division is done then. No matter how hot Mickey James is.

The Survivor Series matchups bore me. Sorry. I can't stand Cena and anything he does.

I watched most of raw for the first time in a long time while flipping through the Suns game. Eventhough I havent followed it in a while, it does seem wierd that Lita is retiring, unless it is a ploy.

The ladder match was pretty darn good I thought.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
She is retiring.

She has a band called the Luchadores or something like that.

I wouldn't mind in the least bit of the women's division sunk after that. It's boring. The matches aren't anywhere near the level of the mens' and it takes away time from performers I like to watch like Shelton Benjamin.

Looks like the Hardy's may be reforming soon (on ECW tonight) maybe they reinvoke the tag team division and have them, Haas and Benjamin, Cryme Tyme, Highlanders, those 2 teams from Smackdown and get some good tv time.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sadly Lita is retiring. She was dead on in her goodbye promo.

And Mickey James is silly hot. One of the Spirit Squad is tapping her.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They should just get rid of the women's division then. There is nobody that can wrestle. Just have the occasional bra and panty match.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't bothered to watch since Chris Jericho left, what's up with him?

He has a band, it sucks.

He tried the Singing with the Stars and was the first one voted off.

Honestly he should just stick to wrestling.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Candice Michelle.

The Cryme Time skit was funny.

I was hoping the Hardys would take the tag belts back. They both look out of shape, though.

The Spirit Squad are annoying but they make for good whipping boys. I wonder if they're done for good now?

I love Candice Michelle. She's so hot.

OP
OP
N

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was hoping the Hardys would take the tag belts back. They both look out of shape, though.

They will have some good battles with Orton and Edge. Should make for an intersting month or two. I'm hoping a TLC match is around the corner.

Edge is awesome....one of the best the business has right now. And he makes an awesome heel. Gotta love a great heel.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson