Why do we lose? Cause we only have half a team.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
The comments I make below, will be judged and ridiculed. Many will say "Do you have proof?" I used to say, NO. Now I say..yes, just watch on Sunday.

This team is almost there. I hope I have the discipline to stay with them long enough to see them successful. It is hard....really hard. Every person I know was rooting for our team tonight and the team embarrassed themselves. I have people calling me with pity phone calls. It is quite embarrassing.

On to the topic. This team is devoid of players at certain positions. They are listed below:

1. DE, Chike Okeafor - was let go by the Seahawks and was, without naming names, called a locker room cancer. Tonight in a HUGE game, like all big games he was a phantom. The guy is overpaid and useless. He has to go

2. LB, Orlando Huff - let go by the Seahawks for the same reasons as Okeafor. Is a phantom ALL the time. It is not possible that our LB core is so bad that he must play. He was a liability tonight, and has been for 2 seasons. He has to go.

3. K, Neil Rackers - NFL means Not for Long. You can't miss a 30 yard field goal to win the game. Especially after missing a FG earlier, and especially after missing one to lose the game the week before. If you cannot rely on your kicker to win the game than he has to be let go, and that is all there is too it.

4. T, Oliver Ross - This guy has been on thin ice for far too long. When your RT tackle doesn't even know where the LE WHO LINES UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FRICKIN FACE is at all times then it is time for him to hang up his cleats. It was a joy to see him singled out on national TV, and be embarrassed. He deserves it. It is time for him to go.

5. C, Alex Stepanovich - I know he had nothing to do with todays game. But Leckey obviously can play better than him. Alex has helped us lose a tremendous amount of games this year, and in the years before this. It is time for him to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys that are on extremely thin ice:

1. T, Leonard Davis - What a big, mopey, lazy, cry baby. He gives up so early on this team each week it is embarassing. It would be safe to say he gives up on nearly 50% of the plays. For a man his size his run blocking is embarrassing. How can you be that big and strong, and not be dominating the line of scrimmage.

2. G, Reggie Wells - This guy has obviously thrown it in for the season. He started this year playing very well, and talent doesn't just dissapear. So he must of given up, and started collecting his paycheck and spitting at the guy giving it to him.

I would love to put Edge on this list since his crying for the football all week lost us this game. WHAT A WIMP! A real man, a real player asks for responsibility and delivers. How can a veteran like him not know to put two hands on the ball in that situation? I know why. Cause he half @ssed it threw the offseason, telling everyone "HE KNOWS BEST", and then came into the season looking like crap. Then he says he needs the ball more because "HE KNOWS BEST" and once again shows he is not dependable and makes the biggest mistake he could make at any time. I guess what people say is right about the guy and he is a stupid as he sounds. It is time for him to shut his mouth.

This team is bad because the players are bad. They are either bad because of skill or because of heart. Rip into Dennis Green all you want but his coaching staff, and himself had a FLAWLESS gameplan against the Bears. 7 points because a pathetic 2-bit Tackle can't find the guy right in front of his face, 7 points because his mentally chanlleged RB can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk, and 7 points because losers like Marcel Shipp, Calvin Pace, and a bunch of other losers can't play aggressive enough to stop a punt return.

Dennis Green is not to blame on this one Arizona. The above is pure truth not even opinion. The proof is out on the field every week, and there is no denying it.

Finally I will say this. I feel for the players on this team who gave it everything they had tonight. You could see guys who were ready to give everything they had to win this game. Unfortunately, out of the 53 guys on the roster I would say about 22 or 23 guys are playing there guts out on this team. The others are wasted piles of flesh here for a free ride.

Last edited:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The comments I make below, will be judged and ridiculed. Many will say "Do you have proof?" I used to say, NO. Now I say..yes, just watch on Sunday.

This team is almost there. I hope I have the discipline to stay with them long enough to see them successful. It is hard....really hard. Every person I know was rooting for our team tonight and the team embarrassed themselves. I have people calling me with pity phone calls. It is quite embarrassing.

On to the topic. This team is devoid of players at certain positions. They are listed below:

1. DE, Chike Okeafor - was let go by the Seahawks and was, without naming names, called a locker room cancer. Tonight in a HUGE game, like all big games he was a phantom. The guy is overpaid and useless. He has to go

2. LB, Orlando Huff - let go by the Seahawks for the same reasons as Okeafor. Is a phantom ALL the time. It is not possible that our LB core is so bad that he must play. He was a liability tonight, and has been for 2 seasons. He has to go.

3. K, Neil Rackers - NFL means Not for Long. You can't miss a 30 yard field goal to win the game. Especially after missing a FG earlier, and especially after missing one to lose the game the week before. If you cannot rely on your kicker to win the game than he has to be let go, and that is all there is too it.

4. T, Oliver Ross - This guy has been on thin ice for far too long. When your RT tackle doesn't even know where the LE WHO LINES UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FRICKIN FACE is at all times then it is time for him to hang up his cleats. It was a joy to see him singled out on national TV, and be embarrassed. He deserves it. It is time for him to go.

5. C, Alex Stepanovich - I know he had nothing to do with todays game. But Leckey obviously can play better than him. Alex has helped us lose a tremendous amount of games this year, and in the years before this. It is time for him to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys that are on extremely thin ice:

1. T, Leonard Davis - What a big, mopey, lazy, cry baby. He gives up so early on this team each week it is embarassing. It would be safe to say he gives up on nearly 50% of the plays. For a man his size his run blocking is embarrassing. How can you be that big and strong, and not be dominating the line of scrimmage.

2. G, Reggie Wells - This guy has obviously thrown it in for the season. He started this year playing very well, and talent doesn't just dissapear. So he must of given up, and started collecting his paycheck and spitting at the guy giving it to him.

I would love to put Edge on this list since his crying for the football all week lost us this game. WHAT A WIMP! A real man, a real player asks for responsibility and delivers. How can a veteran like him not know to put two hands on the ball in that situation? I know why. Cause he half @ssed it threw the offseason, telling everyone "HE KNOWS BEST", and then came into the season looking like crap. Then he says he needs the ball more because "HE KNOWS BEST" and once again shows he is not dependable and makes the biggest mistake he could make at any time. I guess what people say is right about the guy and he is a stupid as he sounds. It is time for him to shut his mouth.

This team is bad because the players are bad. They are either bad because of skill or because of heart. Rip into Dennis Green all you want but his coaching staff, and himself had a FLAWLESS gameplan against the Bears. 7 points because a pathetic 2-bit Tackle can't find the guy right in front of his face, 7 points because his mentally chanlleged RB can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk, and 7 points because losers like Marcel Shipp, Calvin Pace, and a bunch of other losers can't play aggressive enough to stop a punt return.

Dennis Green is not to blame on this one Arizona. The above is pure truth not even opinion. The proof is out on the field every week, and there is no denying it.

Finally I will say this. I feel for the players on this team who gave it everything they had tonight. You could see guys who were ready to give everything they had to win this game. Unfortunately, out of the 53 guys on the roster I would say about 22 or 23 guys are playing there guts out on this team. The others are wasted piles of flesh here for a free ride.

You speak the truth my friend, you speak the truth.

The truth will set you free.

redheat

A real American hero
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame the Bidwills or Green. Yes, the Bidwills in the past but you have to admit the spending and attitude has changed in the last 3 years. This is the best team we have ever assembled here. Green called a good game and I'm glad he blew up at the press conference. He knew the bears were overrated. Atleast he has a positive attitude.
We have to run the ball period. Rackers has to make that kick. We need to have faith and espect to win, not hope to lose.

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame the Bidwills or Green.

I can blame the Bidwells all I want. ESPN was sucking them dry for the first half. All I can say is that some crazy fan needed to take matters into their own hands.... I will leave it at that.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I can blame the Bidwells all I want. ESPN was sucking them dry for the first half. All I can say is that some crazy fan needed to take matters into their own hands.... I will leave it at that.

Nice, very nice I hope they ban you that's pure crap.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson