Who will be the "Surprise Cuts" that won't make the final 53?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by marshallrider
I think we should wait to see him on the field before you start making speculations about a rookie like Boldin.
I bet you know nothing about the guy except maybe seeing him play once or twice and reading some draft "experts" take on him.

First off, I've watched Boldin play his entire career, ever since he arrived a FSU as a at QB. Second, I could give a f*** what the experts say, Boldin is a great football player.

Shove it, Ass Clown......:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think that this site has been getting a lot of traffic from the male fans of suave Kevin Kasper. They love his boyish good looks and his muscular frame :rolleyes:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern Card
Don't think so... and please explain how anyone can be injury prone in a contact sport?

Did he hurt his back and tear a bicep picking up groceries?

I do think it is a longshot for Clement to be cut .But he has missed 30 of 80 games since he has been a Card. 15 his rookie year then he started 3 years then he missed 15 games last season.Like i said its a longshot but Coach supposed to be a guy who values availabilty to play highly.Probably why Gruttadauria was cut.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have been waiting 5 years for the cards to cut McKinnon. He is the anti-lewis. Always getting his tackles 5 yards down field. A good MLB sheds off hisblocks and bursts forward to get the ball carrier behind the line of scrimage.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
I have been waiting 5 years for the cards to cut McKinnon. He is the anti-lewis. Always getting his tackles 5 yards down field. A good MLB sheds off hisblocks and bursts forward to get the ball carrier behind the line of scrimage.

I understand this, and I think that McKinnon is a below-average MLB, but I consider that more as a factor of his speed (or lack thereof) and his inability to function in a nickel set.

I think that the lack of agreesiveness that you refer to has more to do with the D system (bend and then break), rather than the way he instinctively plays. I think the D that we run actively works against the players using their instincts, which is why pure atheletes like Fisher, Thompson, and Wilson have a hard time succeeding in it. I think that the D is more read-and-react, and our D spends too much time trying to read (perhaps because of insufficient coaching), and things happen around them, which is why Bunger lit us up in the quick-read-and-pass O that the Rams run. Only rookies who don't know any better make plays, because they're freelancing (like those picks by second and third string corners).

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think that this site has been getting a lot of traffic from the male fans of suave Kevin Kasper. They love his boyish good looks and his muscular frame
And also the fact that he'll make the clutch grab - often in a crowd.

If a decision had to be made today on who to keep, I'd like us to keep Johnson, Boldin, Gilmore, McAddley and Kasper (and if we keep 6 wideouts, the veteran dude from Detroit.

Harpo

All Hail the New Regime!
Reaction score
Jeff, thats what I don't get. I bring up the fact that Kasper has actually produced for the Cards, has not dropped the ball, has scored TD's (which is after all the point of the game), is fast and can jump (even though he's white), and is the same size as one of our other receivers, and only an inch or 2 shorter than some others. I then receive replies with excuses for every other player (it's not his fault he has 1 catch in 3 yrs, he drops balls because his bicep hurts, he has an ACL tear so it's OK that he's slow becuase everyone ALWAYS fully recovers from those). I'm not expecting people to jump on the bandwagon, but give the guy a chance, when given one last year, he stepped up.

Lastly, Krang it is just like you to drop to the level of a prepubescent ******* (your words) by bringing up the male Kasper fan crap. Yes, I obviously am a homo because I think Kasper is a good player, just as you obviously are a homo because you think Boldin will be twice the "receiver" that Kasper is because he is 1inch taller, and has 15lbs more manhood for you to love.......GROW UP WILL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marshallrider

Rookie
Reaction score
First off ********, I've watched Boldin play his entire career, ever since he arrived a FSU as a at QB. Second, I could give a f*** what the experts say, Boldin is a great football player.

Grow up kid.....I don't need to here **** like this from (obviously) a young little prick like you.......you can go to hell with your personal attack **** you little bitch!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by marshallrider
Grow up kid.....I don't need to here **** like this from (obviously) a young little prick like you.......you can go to hell with your personal attack **** you little bitch!

Uh, actually YOU started with the personal attack by saying that I hadn't seen Boldin play, when I watch every single FSU game that I can. Who the **** are you to tell me that I haven't seen him play?

You and Harpo worship the ground that Kasper walks, and frankly I think he will be cut in training camp.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Answer a question Kasper Boys. Why was it that he was cut from TWO teams last year? Were either of you even Cards fans before Kasper came to the team?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Funny Graves said on Thursdays KDUS appearance that Boldin had the best mini camp of almost any player on the team :rolleyes:

Harpo

All Hail the New Regime!
Reaction score
Krang, you win. Kasper sucks!!!!!! I will now join you in worshipping Boldin because you watched every game he ever played in. You are a truly great fan, and a wonderful judge of talent. I'm sorry I ever crossed you by saying that a player that I happened to watch all through his college career is actually a decent player. Go back and look through this thread, and see if there is one thing that I said that isn't true. I didn't stoop to name calling, I merely pointed out that in my opinion, Kasper can play.

Lastly, as for the Graves comment, what do you expect him to say........that Boldin sucked and he screwed the pooch by drafting him? He was the highest draft pick who actually took the field last weekend, as our 2 1st rounders sat out. I never said Boldin wasn't a good player, I merely mentioned that he ran a 4.7 at the combine, which is a fact. I mean, heck, thats great, he beat Terrel Suggs' 4.8.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Harpo
Krang, you win. Kasper sucks!!!!!! I will now join you in worshipping Boldin because you watched every game he ever played in. You are a truly great fan, and a wonderful judge of talent. I'm sorry I ever crossed you by saying that a player that I happened to watch all through his college career is actually a decent player. Go back and look through this thread, and see if there is one thing that I said that isn't true. I didn't stoop to name calling, I merely pointed out that in my opinion, Kasper can play.

Lastly, as for the Graves comment, what do you expect him to say........that Boldin sucked and he screwed the pooch by drafting him? He was the highest draft pick who actually took the field last weekend, as our 2 1st rounders sat out. I never said Boldin wasn't a good player, I merely mentioned that he ran a 4.7 at the combine, which is a fact. I mean, heck, thats great, he beat Terrel Suggs' 4.8.

Did I say specifically that he sucks? No I never said he sucks. I said that Boldin will be twice the receiver that Kasper is. He is a much better natural athlete, is bigger, tougher, and has a lot of room to grow since he hasn't played receiver for that long.

We will see during training camp. I'm not quite writing off Kasper, but he hasn't done that much to prove himself.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Were either of you even Cards fans before Kasper came to the team?
Well actually, yeah, Krang. I've been a Cardinal fan for more than a half-century. You?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
Were either of you even Cards fans before Kasper came to the team?
Well actually, yeah, Krang. I've been a Cardinal fan for more than a half-century. You?

No where close to as long as you Jeff, about 10 years. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard