What is a home field advantage?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals are 2-13 at home since 2018. Yup they have double the wins on the road!

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most ironic thing about the stadium being mostly full of fans wearing Steelers colors and waving terrible towels is that they had no clue about when to cheer and when to be quiet. On the Steelers last drive (which put them up 6) the Steelers fans were yelling and screaming - while their team had the ball. Resulted in a false start penalty on the drive even. LOL

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gotta win to have a home field advantage

When the Cards were winning...the jiffy pop stadium was POPPIN' ....that place was LOUD! Even announcers said it was one of the loudest stadiums with the roof closed.

Can't keep failing on first round draft picks and over paying injured players and expect to be winning. 9ers, Rams and Seattle are light years ahead of AZ and it'll take a miracle to get ahead of them.

Some of ya'll don't understand the COST involved with going to a Cardinals game...IT IS EXPENSIVE!
$120 per ticket, food/drink, parking and time. It's easily a $300+ cost for a 3 hour game. Add a few more hours if you tailgate on the great lawn. Whereas you can do it all from home and watch the game (with a better view) for FREE!!!

Sometimes it's not just about being a fan, it's about using your money wisely....and throwing $300+ just to show up to a game and see your team get stomped seems mighty ignorant if you're asking me.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals are 2-13 at home since 2018. Yup they have double the wins on the road!

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

So season ticket holders have been seen 2 wins in 2 years...that's money thrown down the toilet. THIS is a good reason to dump season tickets. You work and earn money....why would you toss it out?
I'd advise anyone out there reading this who has season tickets to stop them. I had them for 23 years....this is my first year without....I really really really thought I'd miss it....shoot almost renewed at the last second, I didn't....and I don't miss my season tickets ONE single bit....not at all. I'm SOOOO happy I didn't renew.
Always remember you can get face value seats at any time...they're always available...even when the team was winning you could get tickets on StubHub or other markets at face value the day of the game...and 95% of the time you'll get tickets at 50% less than face value AND you don't have to pay for preseason games that sell at $8 (guy sitting next to you)....when you paid $120 per seat.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
This is just how Arizona sports are. When the team is bad and is hosting a team with a big fan base the stadium gets drowned out with their fans. When the team is good the stadium tends to be much more full of their own fans. It seems that way for every AZ team that I can think of.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is just how Arizona sports are. When the team is bad and is hosting a team with a big fan base the stadium gets drowned out with their fans. When the team is good the stadium tends to be much more full of their own fans. It seems that way for every AZ team that I can think of.
Never the snake pit. Never the Rattlers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson