We want Navarre, We want Navarre!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
I beg to differ.

Then you have real issues with your standard of QB play.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
I beg to differ.

You mena that staue who just got sack for like the 4th time in a qtr worth of play.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Shane H said:
You mena that staue who just got sack for like the 4th time in a qtr worth of play.
Yeah kind of like that other statue we have Warner. Josh could run a 3.65 40, but the fact is he still sucks.

dinesh15

Rookie
Reaction score
did your statue win a superbowl too?

Did Navarre win a superbowl and 2 NFL MVPs too? I cant believe you are comparing Navarre with Warner..do you know there is something called reading the defense and all that...Navarre will never ever get that..so quit comparing them and enjoy Navarre getting sacked..bye

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
dinesh15 said:
Did Navarre win a superbowl and 2 NFL MVPs too? I cant believe you are comparing Navarre with Warner..do you know there is something called reading the defense and all that...Navarre will never ever get that..so quit comparing them and enjoy Navarre getting sacked..bye
LMAO :biglaugh: Its alright Brenda, I don't think Warners job is getting challenged by Navarre. I am just stating the obvious they are both statues.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
LMAO :biglaugh: Its alright Brenda, I don't think Warners job is getting challenged by Navarre. I am just stating the obvious they are both statues.

Both statues? Warner looks like Mike-freaking-Vick compared to Navarre when it comes to mobility.

Navarre is the most immobile QB I have EVER seen.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This game has changed my mind. If nothing else we need to draft a QB in the first three rounds. McCown will be leaving in free agency and Navarre just needs to hold Swinton's hand as they clean out their lockers. I have seen enough of both of them to know that I don't want to see either any more.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
You mean the game when his finger was broken? You mean really the only game time we've seen from him?

Where are you getting his practice info from? Are you there? If you are, then I tip my hat. If you aren't, then you're pretending to know a great deal about something you aren't privy to.

And yeah, I'd rather see John than Josh, 100 times out of 100.

I dont give a rats ass about John or Josh. I am only interested in what qb we are getting in the offseason

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Snakester said:
This game has changed my mind. If nothing else we need to draft a QB in the first three rounds. McCown will be leaving in free agency and Navarre just needs to hold Swinton's hand as they clean out their lockers. I have seen enough of both of them to know that I don't want to see either any more.
Dittos Snakester. Warner will be re-signed, McCown is gone, & Navarre probably will be retained. That being said, Navarre is a career 3rd stringer. The Cardinals need to either draft a QB in round 1 or 2, or make a trade for someone like Philip Rivers. I don't see enough value at the QB position for a 1st rd pick, but there will be may options available with their 2nd. We CANNOT move into that new stadium next year without some concrete answers regarding our QBOF. I'm fine with signing Warner to a 2 yr contract, but they need someone waiting in the wings.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort