We might just have 2 drafts, 2020 & 2021, before another game is played.

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by SissyBoyFloyd, Mar 28, 2020.

1. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

Al Gore and the media are not the scientific data that says all of those comments are untrue. You're confusing hysteria with fact

And the last ten years being a cooling cycle of climate is totally false. There has been cooler weather in areas but that's not climate.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown and Krangthebrain like this.
  2. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Cardinals Fan

Yet you continue to make my point, this doesn't belong on the cardinals forum!

3. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

I'm only refuting your nonsense that you posted. That's all. You should apply to be a moderator and you can tell us where to talk about stuff

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

4. Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain Captain of Team Murray

I was watching a Netflix show on life in different areas of the planet.

There is like 80% less ice in the artic in the summer than in the 1980s. That means polar bears have much less hunting areas to survive over the summer. Polar might be extinct in 20 years.

cardncubfan likes this.
  5. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

Dude you’re the one that made this political. Stop your nonsense and maybe we can go back to talking if we will have football this year or not . . . like the thread set out to do.

6. Ouchie-Z-Clown

I saw that. It’s pretty incredible to see starving polar bears.

7. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Imo I think we either see no season or some weird really truncated season (think 8 games) with no fans in stadiums.

8. SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd Evening Home View

As of tonight, the numbers seem slight, 123,000 cases reported & 1300 deaths, compared to flu season of 2018 with going on 1 million hospitalized & 80,000 deaths. Now that is only the serious cases, no count on those who got sick at home. And no mention whatsoever as usual of people infected with no or very minor symptoms, who may have been spreading the flu to others.

When I saw those sorts of numbers from our center of disease control a couple weeks ago, I wondered why this new virus was any different from any flu and season. Those flu numbers are from a vaccinated populace too. So it seems to make one wonder, why all the care and worry so extreme compared to any virus outbreak year. Is it possible that the govt and news agency created this over reaction with all the extreme measures and isolation, all leading to the shut downs and unemployment. Is it a staged outcome so the party in power can pretend to come to the rescue, and scare the voters not to have a change in power during this a voting year. To hell with them if they ruined sports for us all this year in the slightest way just to get reelected.

Usually they start a war to accomplish that. Is this their 2020 election year "war", the Republicans pulling old faithful out of their bag of election year tricks.

I certainly don't have the answer, but would not in the least put it past them. We won't know for decades when historians look back and have more objective access to the truth.

But until then, could or would you actually believe that behind closed doors the Republicans haven't discussed and planned how they can and are going to use this virus in helping in the upcoming election. If I am wrong forgive me. If I am right, don't expect the results of this "epidemic" to vanish before fall or winter.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  9. gimpy

gimpy Registered

Or the democrats.

10. BritCard

BritCard Registered

If there's no NFL season there's no college season. So how would there be a 2021 draft?

11. TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift Registered

You are letting big oil drive the future of your children and grandchildren off of a cliff.

Rich oil industrialists do not care about it you

12. GuernseyCard

GuernseyCard Registered

The polar bear population has in fact grown in the north.

Since 2005, however, the estimated global polar bear population has risen by more than 30% to about 30,000 bears, far and away the highest estimate in more than 50 years. A growing number of observational studies have documented that polar bears are thriving, despite shrinking summer sea ice. The population was 5000 in 1950.

cardncubfan likes this.
  13. GuernseyCard

GuernseyCard Registered

Don't allow perfection to be the enemy of good.

Oil and gas are not the primary drivers of man-made Co2 - It's coal!

The fall in emissions in the US is directly related to displacing the energy source of electricity from coal to natural gas.

Now, let's see if we can convince China and India to do the same.

14. cardncubfan

cardncubfan H

Trump - Let's open up those coal mines!