Washington State v. ASU

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did not see the game but based on 82's earlier post of the 3rd and outs, I have to wonder if Kelly's foot is still an issue. If that's his best, is that going to be enough against U of A?

Kelly said he felt as healthy as he has all year. Yes, way too many 3 and outs in the first off, he had a really slow start, and a strong finish w/ 4 td passes.
The offense was in a funk without Strong, but they should be fine next week

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, if the Trojans win and ASU beats U of A next week, do they get to play in the Pac-12 title game?

HooverDam

Reaction score
so, if the Trojans win and ASU beats U of A next week, do they get to play in the Pac-12 title game?

correct.

I think USC winning also eliminates UofA. Because even if UofA beats ASU, UofA would end up 7-2 in Conference, but so would SC and SC's next game is a non conference at ND. Obviously SC has the tie breaker against UofA.

So....we're pulling hard for the Trojans tonight.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
correct.

I think USC winning also eliminates UofA. Because even if UofA beats ASU, UofA would end up 7-2 in Conference, but so would SC and SC's next game is a non conference at ND. Obviously SC has the tie breaker against UofA.

So....we're pulling hard for the Trojans tonight.

Huge Pick 6 by USC!! Need more of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
USC tough D, but real shaky on offense. If USC pulls this out, I will be suprised

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Did anyone get a poster before the game?

I saw Superman at the game.

Did anyone stay for the Fray concert?