Washington State @ ASU 5PM Kickoff

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Conyers ling up at WR and throwing little DB to the turf...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I was there Saturday for the first time in years...the atmosphere was just pathetic. No juice in the building, half empty stands, just apathy everywhere you look.

What Crow/Anderson have done to the football program is an absolute joke.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was there Saturday for the first time in years...the atmosphere was just pathetic. No juice in the building, half empty stands, just apathy everywhere you look.

What Crow/Anderson have done to the football program is an absolute joke.
So a 1-6 team playing Washington State didn’t result in a boisterous sellout?

This was a problem way before Anderson. Crow’s tenure I’ll grant you but his role isn’t just athletics and given what he has done for the entire university, he is in no danger

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
So a 1-6 team playing Washington State didn’t result in a boisterous sellout?

This was a problem way before Anderson. Crow’s tenure I’ll grant you but his role isn’t just athletics and given what he has done for the entire university, he is in no danger
I'm telling you my experience as a multi year season ticket holder who now doesn't have much interest in going anymore. The tailgating is a joke now, the game atmosphere is terrible, and yes, it is worse than it was before.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm telling you my experience as a multi year season ticket holder who now doesn't have much interest in going anymore. The tailgating is a joke now, the game atmosphere is terrible, and yes, it is worse than it was before.
As a long time season ticket holder, i can say with absolute certainty the atmosphere, which I will admit is at a low point, predates Anderson. I gave up going to games just before Covid. Tailgating has continued to drop off.

So don’t play the whole season ticket holder thing as some sort of badge that somehow makes you more in tune with what is going on since many of us have been to games and have seen what you have seen although maybe through a different lens

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
As a long time season ticket holder, i can say with absolute certainty the atmosphere, which I will admit is at a low point, predates Anderson. I gave up going to games just before Covid. Tailgating has continued to drop off.
Hey - just when I did too!
So don’t play the whole season ticket holder thing as some sort of badge that somehow makes you more in tune with what is going on since many of us have been to games and have seen what you have seen
Lol, ok dude. Playing the whole season ticket holder thing as some sort of badge? What kind of badge do you think that is? Why do ASU fans continue to alienate other ASU fans with their inane comments?

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am just happy we got the W!

The atmosphere with USC and Colorado games pretty awesome I understand. Even the Haboob game we won was rocking before the storm.

I think the team is just going to have to win games to put more butts in the stands. I get the dissatisfaction though. We are on the upswing, but our record is at a historical low and the atmosphere is consistent with that. Good chance in playing a ranked opponent this weekend to generate a but more buzz.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson