Washington State v. ASU

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Crap! Randall with the INT which means Kelly gets the ball back... I was hoping our defense might score for us as we have no hope with our offense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great play by Foster.

First sign of life.

Our whole team looks dead. This isn't all on Kelly. The line is not blocking. Our D is half ass rushing the passer, just lifeless

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice touchdown by Foster. Finally a spark.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Thank God for Foster... Gotta yank Kelly. We need to see Berc. If we have any chance of winning a big game - like next week - it has to be Berc to make it happen...

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
For the betterment of the team Graham needs to stone up and pull Kelly in favor of Berco.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Penalties and poor tacking does not bode well.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As Absolute Zero said, it is more than Kelly. The Sun Devils need to return from the frozen North.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kelly isn't playing Defense.

On last drive, Norvelle switched it up and put DJ in the backfield. That seemed to work and we actually got first downs.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 good passes dropped, and we have another 3 and out.

Foster was on a roll, and we put Ballage in the backfield. I don't get it

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Kelly isn't playing Defense.

On last drive, Norvelle switched it up and put DJ in the backfield. That seemed to work and we actually got first downs.

No he's not, thank God! But as we now endure yet another 3 and out, it is crystal clear that the team needs their QB to step up and lead. Kelly is incapable of doing so. He just floated another pass on 3rd down that was broken up. He has zero game left in him. He's playing with a pin in his foot and is no longer a threat to run, which was the only thing that made his passing game work. Now, he's got nothing he is killing us!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Jaelen Strong is ASU's only receiver that can catch.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No he's not, thank God! But as we now endure yet another 3 and out, it is crystal clear that the team needs their QB to step up and lead. Kelly is incapable of doing so. He just floated another pass on 3rd down that was broken up. He has zero game left in him. He's playing with a pin in his foot and is no longer a threat to run, which was the only thing that made his passing game work. Now, he's got nothing he is killing us!

That pass was totally catchable. Ballage dropped the one before that, so I am not buying it.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
That pass was totally catchable. Ballage dropped the one before that, so I am not buying it.

You don't have to buy it... The facts speak for themself. Kelly is killing this team and Graham is closing his eyes to the murder... Shameful.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Now down 21 - 7. This could get ugly. Kelly can't do a thing on offense. Our defense is staying on the field way too long. We could be looking at a pure blow out here... Wow...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time to go with Kelly now... no choice. Even if the Sun Devils cannot win today they have Arizona and a bowl game coming up. They have to prepare Bercco.

OP
OP
Z

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You don't have to buy it... The facts speak for themself. Kelly is killing this team and Graham is closing his eyes to the murder... Shameful.

Close your eyes man, Kelly is murdering us with that 42 yard TD pass!