Washington State @ ASU 5PM Kickoff

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Washington State has a very talented team, especially on offense, but they have lost 3 straight games to Oregon, Arizona and UCLA. Their QB Cameron Ward is excellent and more mobile than Penix. Their offense doesn't seem to run the ball too much, so it could be another deal like last week with DC Ward putting together a bunch of packages to pressure their QB, and hopefully produce some turnovers like last week.

Their defense is decent, but ranked just below ours in points allowed per game, and 9th in the PAC 12 in yards give up per game (we are 4th), 11th in the PAC 12 in rushing yards per game. Should be able to establish the run game.

I don't know, I think we are due. This may be a win for us if we can play like last week and eliminate a few of the mistakes.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like we lost one Olineman, but are gettting one back. Crazy!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I guess nobody is watching because of the DBacks and Suns games, but ASU giving another solid effort tonight.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The reaction of Skattebo when he got caught on the 66 yard run is what makes him who he is as a player. he's absolutely pissed that he didn't score. Just furious with himself, after a 66 yard run.

I couldn't get the game live so I'm settling for highlights.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great win! Could only watch parts of the first half, out and about with family tonight. Did catch most of the 2nd half on my phone, but will watch the replay tomorrow.

Too many great performances to count, including o line, secondary, Skat, TB, BJ and Badger.

BJ Green got hurt toward the end, hope it's not serious, he's probably our best player on D.