There’s still a possibility we draft Nabers

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I think all of those top four guys are going to be really good in the NFL.

Look at the insane stats that they put up in college:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not even sure he’s “better” like @Krangodnzr and a few others I think many are just enamored with his namesake.
I think I agree.

I keep looking at his highlights and I feel like I must be missing something, he doesn't look like a physical freak or clearly the best WR prospect in years like so many seem convinced he is. I mean he looks good, but I really don't understand so many people on here acting like a trade down would be insanely stupid.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think I agree.

I keep looking at his highlights and I feel like I must be missing something, he doesn't look like a physical freak or clearly the best WR prospect in years like so many seem convinced he is. I mean he looks good, but I really don't understand so many people on here acting like a trade down would be insanely stupid.
I would strongly prefer not to trade down at all, but that's just because I've settled on him being the best WR prospect and that's who I want us to get. I'd be upset but not pissed if we traded down one spot and nabbed Odunze, as we need size on the outside and he's the one who has it, not Nabers. Trading down far enough to take us out of the elite prospect level (with those 3 sure to be off the board) would be a total Cards thing to do. "We'll get a haul and, eh, hope one of these other WRs is a star--who needs a top pick talent?"

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I would strongly prefer not to trade down at all, but that's just because I've settled on him being the best WR prospect and that's who I want us to get. I'd be upset but not pissed if we traded down one spot and nabbed Odunze, as we need size on the outside and he's the one who has it, not Nabers. Trading down far enough to take us out of the elite prospect level (with those 3 sure to be off the board) would be a total Cards thing to do. "We'll get a haul and, eh, hope one of these other WRs is a star--who needs a top pick talent?"
I live here

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
That order seems nuts, but I like Brian Thomas Junior. 6'3" with a 4.3 forty time. Take the top off!

602 Native

Reaction score
Simms thought Zach Wilson was the best QB in his draft.
Ignore anything he says.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I only want a trade down for a total haul. MHJ is a markedly better prospect than any player in the 2023 draft and I think Odunze might be as well.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simms thought Zach Wilson was the best QB in his draft.
Ignore anything he says.
I don't have an opinion. I posted because it seems relevant. I have watched enough of these guys to have a top choice aside form what I know of MHJ.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I only want a trade down for a total haul. MHJ is a markedly better prospect than any player in the 2023 draft and I think Odunze might be as well.
It better be historical - we can't keep messing around with pick hoarding with desperate needs.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It better be historical - we can't keep messing around with pick hoarding with desperate needs.
I'm doing it only for A LOT of picks. And that also means we get some this year and next. The kinds of drafts that a smart front office can turn into a foundation of a team, or use to trade for young stars.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I'm doing it only for A LOT of picks. And that also means we get some this year and next. The kinds of drafts that a smart front office can turn into a foundation of a team, or use to trade for young stars.
Yeah, after the whole "we're going to get two top 10 picks, maybe top 5" after last year, I'm a little chastened, especially if we trade out of MHJ/Odzune territory. That won't likely net us a major haul - only a Vikings like pick where we're likely to miss out on the top 3 WR. At that point, no thx.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
There's a reason teams are willing to give up alot of picks or a "haul" for an elite prospect. Because that haul rarely turns into anything of significance. Give me the elite prospect every time.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a reason teams are willing to give up alot of picks or a "haul" for an elite prospect. Because that haul rarely turns into anything of significance. Give me the elite prospect every time.
Signed the Vikings in Oct 1989…..

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean there is more examples too if you care to look

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Exactly. Being stoked for a Herschel walker type deal is a thing is because of how rare one of those deals turns out as a homerun.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No one thought he was a blue chipper. That would be like somehow giving up a haul for jJ this year. No way he is worth it. Mega deal trades for rookie QBs tend to be kinda stupid.
Actually the Niners obviously did CLEARLY and most on here tend to think their brain trust is pretty genius sooooo….

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Actually the Niners obviously did CLEARLY and most on here tend to think their brain trust is pretty genius sooooo….
No they thought he was a QBOF. As I said, those deals are almost all stupid.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard