The Durant Sweepstakes

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Yes he was. And he's played at that level this season, when he's played. But AD was a top player too and I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole either. And Durant has missed more games the past 4 years than AD has. The Lakers made a similarly risky trade to get Davis and it paid off for them. Hope we have the same luck but we won't have the bubble year working for us like they did.

I know this has many here excited and I wish I could join in the excitement but to me, it's the worst Suns news I've ever heard as a lifelong Suns fan. Don't want to rain on anyone else's parade here though so I'll try to keep my negative feelings on this trade to a minimum going forward.
The price is steep, but you're paying for 3.5 years of Durant. The key now is that we are smart at filling in any holes in the roster. Especially to be able to win games while Durant is still out.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Woot.

Called it.

;) I'm excited again. Maybe he can light a fire under Aytons ass along with CP during their playoff run.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The price sure sucks, but we sucked for 10 years.

It's clear if the terms are correct, Mat Ishbia told James to line up in front of the Nets and bend over.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys would have crapped your pants about Horny back in the day.

This team as currently constructed wasn’t winning jack squat.

WORTH THE RISK.

LOVE THIS.
This. Do or die time. Get the title and we all shut up for decades.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Breaking: The Phoenix Suns are nearing a blockbuster trade to acquire Kevin Durant, sources tell
@wojespn
. The Suns are sending Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder, four firt-round picks, a 2028 pick swap for Durant and TJ Warren.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Based on our current state of wings I have to imagine we are planning to keep Warren, but who knows.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Writing was on the wall. This is the last go run for CP and KD for their title run. Mikal wasn't going to hit the clutch shots in any big games down the stretch..and his defense was highly suspect IMO.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The role of Jeff Hornacek is played by Mikal Bridges. Ive said for a while that this was Mikal’s best contribution to the team.