Suns @ Celtics, Thur 3-14-24

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody needs to tell Nurk to stop putting the damn ball on the floor under the basket.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have 3 dynamic scorers Vogel can’t figure out how to get one going let alone ANY OF THE 3 when they are on the floor together. He is also somehow after this halftime adjustments continued to let Boston shoot lights out on the 3.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
They have well-run offense sets and perfect understandings among teammates. We don't, not even on defense. If we win, it's on pure talent.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but people complaining about Vogel tonight… Come on. I really don't have a problem with the Phoenix Suns effort either. There's been some pretty bad turnovers, but I think most of those were in the first half when the game was actually close.

The Boston Celtics are shooting the lights out from the three tonight command without looking at stats I would say minimally half of those they had a hand right in their face. The phoenix suns on the other hand have pretty much shopped like poo from three even though most of their shots have been open. On top of that the "allow them to play" officiating almost always favors the other team with these guys

My only real complaint with Vogel is that he didn't challenge that third call on Devin Booker that was a pretty obvious offensive foul by brown

Joe

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The refs are a freaking joke! So many fouls not being called yet they call made up ones for the home team… ridiculous officiating right now!
It’s TOTALLY the refs fault that we’ve given up 10 THREES in the first 15 minutes of the second half. I think they’ve got magnets in the ball and rim to help the Celtics make the threes! Ridiculous!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but people complaining about Vogel tonight… Come on. I really don't have a problem with the Phoenix Suns effort either. There's been some pretty bad turnovers, but I think most of those were in the first half when the game was actually close.

The Boston Celtics are shooting the lights out from the three tonight command without looking at stats I would say minimally half of those they had a hand right in their face. The phoenix suns on the other hand have pretty much shopped like poo from three even though most of their shots have been open. On top of that the "allow them to play" officiating almost always favors the other team with these guys

My only real complaint with Vogel is that he didn't challenge that third call on Devin Booker that was a pretty obvious offensive foul by brown

Joe

Our offense is awful, has been all year. No movement, player or ball movement. The rotations have been questionable at best. These aren't issues that arose tonight, they're every night we play. That's all on Vogel.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have well-run offense sets and perfect understandings among teammates. We don't, not even on defense. If we win, it's on pure talent.
Yeah I mean I'm not a fan of all of the isolation, but Celtics have also been together as a core for several years wow this is the first year for this Phoenix Suns team.

Vogel needs to get thrown out of this game. I would be on the verge of assaulting one of these referees right now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard