Suns and Cardfans if you had to pick one or the other to have success this draft...

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought Murray wasn't a surefire #1 overall pick? I could be wrong but I thought the Cardinals having that pick and the new coaches relationship with Murray was more of why he's now being pencilled in as the #1 pick. I haven't heard of him being the player a team needs to take if they land at #1 regardless of who they already have at QB. The Cardinals have a hole there already so the match seems like it would be a good one rather than how Zion has been the consensus #1 overall pick for the NBA draft almost the entire NCAA season. It didn't matter who would get that pick, it was almost always viewed that the team lucky enough to draft #1 will get Zion. At least it's been that way since November in regards to Zion, somewhere around there.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I thought Murray wasn't a surefire #1 overall pick? I could be wrong but I thought the Cardinals having that pick and the new coaches relationship with Murray was more of why he's now being pencilled in as the #1 pick. I haven't heard of him being the player a team needs to take if they land at #1 regardless of who they already have at QB. The Cardinals have a hole there already so the match seems like it would be a good one rather than how Zion has been the consensus #1 overall pick for the NBA draft almost the entire NCAA season. It didn't matter who would get that pick, it was almost always viewed that the team lucky enough to draft #1 will get Zion. At least it's been that way since November in regards to Zion, somewhere around there.

I admire the switch to Hoop Head. But don't you think it would mean more if you removed the diarrhea

from the top of your head and replaced it with, oh let's say, a halo. Now, that would be a Hoop Head. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard