STOP IT WITH CHASE EDMONDS

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything. There is no reason he should be getting his own series, no reason he should be on the field on the most crucial down of the game.

Fire McCoy. I have no optimism. Get rid of him. I now hate this coaching staff.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything. There is no reason he should be getting his own series, no reason he should be on the field on the most crucial down of the game.

Having him in there on 3rd and 2 is the most insane thing I have ever seen

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I just have to lol with the optimist part

I have to lol with the optimist part of your tagline..... I will say this, this franchise might be the krytonite of optmisim it certainly seems so sometimes.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yep, it's completely mind boggling that DJ didn't get the ball on that play. I'm flabbergasted.... And super frustrated. And also I hate the freaking Bears.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I don’t mind him getting touches but DJ has to be in the game in that moment.

Edmonds shows flashes of being a decent backup. However there is no reason for him to be in there in that situation unless DJ is hurt.

The fact that the running play took so long to develop didn't help either. Serious incompetence on that call

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can only think McCoy's plan was to try to fool them into thinking we wouldn't run because we had our backup RB in. McCoy is too cute and thinks he's smarter than he is.

Our offense isn't fooling anyone. NFL players/coaches know when we're running before we run it. It's so predictable, you're almost never going to be wrong.

Why did we pay DJ if he's not going to play when we need him (or at least when our OC is going to call an ill advised run)?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell you another bone head play call. We run D.J. into the line for a 1st down . I believe it was our first drive of the second half . Then we go into shotgun? Why would we not put the q.v. under the center and not telegraph the fact that we were going to pass. This offense is not only overmatched but we and strapped with this o/c. Ugh.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson