Steve Keim on the Herd today

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Why is this guy even being given the time of day? Is that show hard up for guests? He was worthless when he held a FO job. He should be less relevant now.
He used a lot of smoke and mirrors to actually build credibility in the media...and he's always been viewed as a 'good interview'.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two huge questions that these hosts will not ask Keim on air. Why did you give him the contract extension? How did the roster get so bad under your watch?
I still believe it was the right decision to make at the time. 100% agree on the 2nd one.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Apparently Keim's skin isn't as thick as it appears on TV.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Keim was out here getting DUIs, obviously attracting something bad about him due to the number of shots former players sends his way, & ran this roster into the ground for many years.

Having no ill-will for the guy is hilarious.
Why have ill will towards the guy?
I agree it was time for him to be let go but let’s not act like he didn’t have successful teams/rosters.
He was 80-80 as a GM and made 3-4 playoffs. Even gave loser Kliff a roster that made the playoffs.

Guess you’re pining for the days of Bob Ferguson and Rod Graves.

I don’t care about his off field issues. Hell, I’d probably had 6 dui’s if I had to work for Bidwill every day, lol.

He should be gone but don’t act like the Cards didn’t have talented rosters under him. That 2015 team was probably the best roster in the league.

I guess you’re in the “ in Monti we trust” group.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I still believe it was the right decision to make at the time. 100% agree on the 2nd one.
Damn, that's gutsy. Pretty sure I and others were proven right on that one without hindsight. If we didn't still have his contract hanging over our heads, next draft would be much more interesting and we might now be saddled with a bust. He might come good still, though. If he does, that'll be nice, but we'll have paid him a lot to do very little for a while.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's gutsy. Pretty sure I and others were proven right on that one without hindsight. If we didn't still have his contract hanging over our heads, next draft would be much more interesting and we might now be saddled with a bust. He might come good still, though. If he does, that'll be nice, but we'll have paid him a lot to do very little for a while.
Nah, nope, no way. Given hindsight of course. There was a debate to be had and it was discussed ad nauseum here.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Why have ill will towards the guy?
I agree it was time for him to be let go but let’s not act like he didn’t have successful teams/rosters.
He was 80-80 as a GM and made 3-4 playoffs. Even gave loser Kliff a roster that made the playoffs.

Guess you’re pining for the days of Bob Ferguson and Rod Graves.

I don’t care about his off field issues. Hell, I’d probably had 6 dui’s if I had to work for Bidwill every day, lol.

He should be gone but don’t act like the Cards didn’t have talented rosters under him. That 2015 team was probably the best roster in the league.

I guess you’re in the “ in Monti we trust” group.
I think Arians ran a lot of roster decisions during his time here. Keim hired Wilks (maybe) then hired Kliff (probably). Both decisions were… sub optimal.

Keim basically got the average result from a qb on a rookie deal and used that to springboard into this season’s disaster.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

So you have an unhappy superstar QB in 2022 and a guy trying to earn a deal on a fifth-year option this year? That's a recipe for an extremely dramatic and explosive situation.

Kyler had the franchise over a barrel last year. No two ways about it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson